Reviews for Reality and Other Inconveniences
maphie chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
Renee and Edward have a strange relationship.
maphie chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
I love these girls! Please have more of their banter peppered thorough this story! Please?
maphie chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I'm not sure I'm ready for another story about Renee dying coming off Gramercy but here I go...
Eli42 chapter 31 . 1/7/2015
Cute fic!
huntingforwitches chapter 31 . 12/28/2014
I see this was written ages ago but i just discovered it. One of the best fan fics I've read in ages!

Loved your characters. Especially Renee. Just really loved reading the whole thing. Thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 29 . 7/6/2014
Of course Bella lives in her mother shadow. Even Edward loved Renee before he loved Bella. Maybe it wasn't sexual but it still was love and Renee still was first.
BelleBiter chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
Here from Tarbecca's rec on ADF - and very glad I came. Thank you for such an enjoyable read; I'm glad you got to stretch your writer wings on different characters, and enjoyed how you portrayed all of them. It's especially refreshing to read a Renee I don't want to clobber, so thanks for that, too :)
Tarbecca chapter 31 . 1/28/2014
Recommended this on the fic dive over at ADF! LOVED IT!
yayasimone chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
This is one of the best stories I've read in a while. You have a marvelous way of bringing all the characters to life.
yayasimone chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Excellent writing. You actually make me physically feel the heat and desperation.
Cyphervera chapter 31 . 9/7/2013
Amazing story. I think this could make a great screenplay.
dovelove1097 chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
I don't know how I just found this story, but I am just loving it. Emmett and his sweet box of wine. Sigh...
2old4fanfic chapter 30 . 8/26/2013
even the ghosts came to the reception! great story, hope you don't stay away from fanfic forever please
2old4fanfic chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
since this is an old story, I don't know if you're getting reviews, if you've moved on from the fandom, but I'd like to say it's lovely. I'm particularly fond of ghost Renee
Twiolic chapter 31 . 8/23/2013
Thanks for posting the outtake.
1,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »