Reviews for Reality and Other Inconveniences
WiltshireGlo chapter 31 . 8/13/2013
I fell in love with this story. With your writing. It's beautiful. Magical. Made me laugh. Made me properly sob (you know when).

Thank you for posting. Thank you for leaving it up.
evilnat chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
I don't know why I never read this story back in the day but I bloody loved it.

Such complex characters and so well written.

Xx
goldseadragon chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
The "thingy" is called a planchette. I know this because my brain is overflowing with useless crap, yet I forget my own name half the time.
Luvntwilight chapter 31 . 1/24/2013
Such a beautifully written story
dbpbatm chapter 31 . 1/1/2013
Great story! Grief and love simultaneously. Thank you for sharing it.
Raewright chapter 28 . 12/30/2012
Wow. I reread this. It's my favorite out of all your fics and one my top five favorite fics out of all I've read. And I've read a lot!

The character development is superior. The writing so well done you almost don't notice anything but the characters and story. I also love the gentle, flawed, sweet characterizations. House included.

Really good. Thanks so much for sharing this.
ja6108 chapter 30 . 11/1/2012
This story was so wonderful. The relationship between Renee and Edward added so much. Fantastic writing.
alanneau2 chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
The "seance" was a hoot!
alanneau2 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Lovely interlude with Edward.

Laughed out loud at the zipper foreplay!
ovrdstarsbella chapter 30 . 7/3/2012
Awesome :')
The house. I feel like it's Reene's spirit in their. It's just my personal opinion though. You're the boss. :)
Fliberty chapter 31 . 6/9/2012
What a sweet story.

I really liked your Renee, she was meant so much to so many people.

Bella and Edward were such an awkward but appealing pair. I enjoyed seeing them finding each other and learning how to be together.

Thanks for sharing this :-)
MizzVicki chapter 13 . 6/8/2012

story not avail. any more. He edited it up and now has 2 novels out of it!
SuperIndy08 chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
What a jerk!
SuperIndy08 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I just started reading your story, and it always takes me a while to get interested in fanfics, but I think I'm going to love this!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 31 . 4/13/2012
Oh that was good and sad.
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »