Reviews for Reality and Other Inconveniences
Viridis73 chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
Fuck is one of my favorite words as well. So, Alice's use will not phase me at all.

So, they make progress. Looking forward to the next chapter.
that'snotmyname69 chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
So, same time tomorrow with the update? I'm all hot and bothered now! Great writing!
Raewright chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
"I couldn’t think; he was only wearing boxers."

LOL Loved it!
Ozzma105 chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
;) cant wait for more ;)
Kim1524 chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
Great chapter, found the rec while reading BH. Really liking it so far, can't wait for the next update! :)
n0 l0nger in use chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
I wonder who the female is?
pillow912 chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
can't wait for the next chapter
AmeryMarie chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
Oh, you are so sweet. Seriously, I am loving this fic. There is no reason that you should not have more reviews than you do. I loved the update. Can't wait to see who it was tht showed up.

In most cases I would say that the encounter between E&B came too soon, but it works here. Great job, honest. I didn't even make it through the whole update before I was tweeting about about your fic again.

Looking forward to seeing where you take us. Thanks for writing this.
tracieo chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
I found it very appropriate! lovely, thank you ~
redemptionsong chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
Hot chapter. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thoroughly.

I'm not sure what to think of Edward though. He's a wee bit odd but I do like the mystery around him. I'm definitely intrigued. Lovely work :)
ladyeire3 chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
"Helpful" review note:

Love the imagery and the overall writing. You have a gift.

"Not so helpful but must be said" review note:

Yumyumyummy! Water play is oh so lovely!
SydneyAlice chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
I love the citrus variety! lol. Great chapter!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
Another great update love the citrus fun ;)

Can't wait for the next update...morals be damned
SydneyAlice chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Ahh, I hope that's Edward in the water! :)
AmeryMarie chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
How in the hell does this story only have 75 reviews? I am appalled. I realize that you are only six chapters in, but for the love of God, people. I am also aware that this is my first time reviewing, but I wanted to be sure I was even going to like it before I comitted to reviewing.

I should be updating my own fic next week, and I will be pimping you out if you don't mind. Not that you would, so long as you are a rational person and not completely against yourself. I'm also mentioning this on my thread, cause more people need to read this story.

Love the tension, the sadness, the... everything. I think your characterizations are really fresh, you are dragging your feet and the scene where Rose and Em see each other is my fave new Rose and Em scene ever. Great job. I think I need to go tweet about this story now.

Keep up the good work!