Reviews for Reality and Other Inconveniences
edmom chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
tha was great - nothing like drinking with the girls
lvk1978 chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Something Surly/Something Wicked? Either one describes Edward fairly well, I think.

A little bit of movement in this chappie...we're introduced to Construction Worker Emmett...another glimpse of surly/wicked Edward...the drunken trio...

So, are we seeing a bit of reciprocal affection from Edward? Or is he feeling a bit sorry for poor, lonely, sad, drunken Bella? Time, I suppose, will tell.
n0 l0nger in use chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
I love the pace you have set for each new main character introduction and at the same time we are trying to get to know Edward and the girls better. I still wonder about the notes Edward had on each door of the main house and his lack of technology use.
flecour chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Excellent Chapter! )
pillow912 chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Great chapter! update soon!
pillow912 chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Great Chapter! update soon
saidit.outloud chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
I'm definately already hooked on this. I really want to know what the stick up Edward's ass was earlier? And what about that crest? Great start. I flowed well and I was hooked early on, which I always think is a great sign. It does have a similar tone to "Letters..." which makes me nostalgicaly happy, as it was one of the first fics I read that led to my now obsession. Can't wait to read more!
butterflies93 chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
I liked this chapter. I wonder what made Edward change his mind and start being nice to Bella? I can't wait for the next update that is for sure.
lvk1978 chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
"Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know", eh? Didn't Lady Caroline Lamb say that about her lover Lord Byron? I wonder if that's someone's editorial comment about Edward as well...hm, sounds interesting to say the least. And Bella's wearing "Shakespeare is my Homeboy"? We've got to get these two together. LOL!

I really dug the chapter. It appears that Edward is not as big an asshat as he first appeared, although I must say that I absolutely loved that Alice retrieved the cup of coffee half-finished. Hee-hee! God forbid that he should get to finish the coffee because he's being such a dickhead!

Okay, so there's a thaw in the relationship...let's see how long that lasts. I'm so interested to see what happens next. Thanks for posting.
SydneyAlice chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
I loved this! I'm guessing he's not really a jerk. lol
n0 l0nger in use chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Who ever picked that shirt for Assward really knows him well.
kuntrygal chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Great chapter!
tracieo chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
love the t-shirts :)
edmom chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
that was great - cute sirts
Mariana75 chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
I'd say! That quote about Byron could thoroughly apply to Edward as well! LOL Maybe that's why he got the shirt in the first place ;)

I still believe the house is haunted... the creaking noises... m.m.m.m.m.m. **rubs chin** I would never ever live in a house like that alone... someone must be there with me ;) maybe they are naughty ghosts ;)

Wonder what made Edward change his mind... something must have happened to knock in the middle of a rain storm to just apologize... It was funny the Alice/Edward scene LOL

Can't wait for more! These chapters always leave me wanting...

Thanx for the update :D