Reviews for There's Something I've Been Meaning to Tell You
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
A great story. Very well written.
TheSagaLover chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Haha. Great way to scare little eddie! lol. :) Nice one Alice! You're a great writer, and I couldn't of thought of anything more funny or witty than this! hehe. :)
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I just love teh way you capture the relationship between Edward and Alice, its beautiful, well done!
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
... Ohh. Right. That took me a second. I think you should rephrase what Alice says, just a little bit. Something more along the lines of: she was screaming about something you did, but it wasn't bad.

*smirk*

Ah Edward.
Fictionators chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our blog for the week of 9/15/2009.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)
Kassiah chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Your attention to detail was absolutely amazing. I love how you captured characteristics of Edward from canon, the way they signal understanding with each other, explaining his mannerisms and the reasoning behind his actions with Alice. I love how attentive he is to Bella. I love how he touched her neck and jaw; it was so sweet. I felt that the end was too ambiguous, I wanted to know what it meant, but I appreciate you writing this and participating in the gift exchange. Thanks so much!
tnuccio chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Well, you know how much I loved this...and sorry I wasn't around to beta Lun for you...damn mouse...it's like crack!

I just love Alice...only you do her justice!

hugs and kisses!
DaniWerner chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Nehehehe, she saw him doing the nasty. Hehe. And here I thought it would be a secret about Alice. Instead its something naughty and funny. It's nice to see Edward being embarrassed for once; we know about every time Bella blushes, so why not Edward?
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I just want to say again what a lovely gift this was. You have a gift for telling a story-and Alice's tweaking of Edward here is wonderful.
delete19843924 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
You're back! D

I love how you have the ability to just add on to the original storyline, making it your own without creating wholly alternate situations. It somehow makes it more believable, and it provides the added advantage of being able to jump into the plot without the usual long introduction to the story.

I have no idea where this story is going, but it sounds great, and knowing that it's from you, it will be ]

The 'because of nothing, yet everything that you did' made me think that maybe Edward had refused to turn her into a vampire for whatever reason... but Alice's grin and wink afterwards has begun to make me think it would be an occurance in the bedroom? I'm probably way off thought [ guess I'll just have to wait.

And I'm happy to hear that the surgery went well, I hope you recover completely without any problems. Best wishes.

Also looking forward to a new chapter of Luniere. D

-Mike
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
You're so good. You wonderfully capture the relationship and dependence between Alice and Edward.

This was really great. You took a line that could easily seem forced and arbitrary and made it into a believable scenario.

Good luck on your recovery from back surgery!