Reviews for A Touch and I Fall Apart
Karsata chapter 2 . 6/21
It's so sad that he's married! :(
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
That was hot.

But, married? - dammit.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was good!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
An intense story. How his touch inflames something even as he is telling lies to both.
ash902 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oh my goodness...you should really continue this one...I erally want to see where it ends even if it is heart fail. Great visualization!
MJLYP chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I liked how your story explores all her feelings so much. Yet, I think it's a rather sad story. I'm sorry, I just don't understand why either parties contribute to a secret such as theirs. I'm far too selfish and greedy when it comes to feelings and relationship. If I can't have all of him then I don't want any of it. Because the thought of him being with someone else and making someone else a priority over me makes my blood boil and makes me want to cut off his penis. So it's all or nothing for me. I would never participate in such an affair because everyone deserves better - you, him, his wife, your significant other, both families and friends.
leerleer chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
OMG it was great but I'm devastated. He can't be married.
thelittlespoon chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Please continue this one-shot please!

This is wonderfully written.
amymorgan chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
So understatedly heartbreaking at the end. Very nicely done, loved the simple, effective description of swallowing food.

And sex on a lether couch, the sweatiest! Thanks, I voted. :)
tessa90 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
awesome and so sad i wish ud turn it in to a story id love to read it x
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
love it

thanks!
itsanewday chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Amazing! really beautiful...
kakashifan-0001 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That was an amazing one-shot. I think you should continue it.
Quinziggiziggizan chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aw. Sad, but AMAZING! I LOVED IT!
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OMG you killed me with the wedding band! Fuck!

I loved it though bb ... and you are so right ... a touch will forever say more than any other sense can.