Reviews for Pest Control
Chartruese chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Please update!
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
I really like this story and I wish you'd finish it. :) It's so good. xD
shadow cat chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
awww poor souls anyway nice chapt its been ages since your last update this story has real potential to go further

p.s kensei is in denial.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
I don't care what Kensei says, he's a big softie underneath the Tough Guy act and we all know it! I love this fic, it's well-crafted and entertaining and VERY OC. I actually quite like all the interweaving pairings, they don't throw me off at all like a lot of multiple-pairing fics do. Chapter 2 was my favourite, but then again I'm just a massive fan of Kensei (and Mashiro) in general. Even though this story hasn't been updated in 2 years, I still hope it's not abandoned altogether. (Although I do notice you tend to miss punctuation on the end of speech a lot.)

Keep up the good work!

~Amulet
Pinky chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
This story can't possibly stop here.

It's been so long since your last update.

Please Update soon. Please please please please please x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Belles2010 chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Are you seriously going to stop the story there?

Please continue! :)
BonneyQ chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Oh, come ON! You decided to end it right THERE? More chapters *-*
BonneyQ chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Man, I'm laughing SO hard. I just love Kensei's sexy appeal, I mean, how can I not?, and Mashiro is SO cute. Loving it *-*
CherryGoth chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
-squeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!- i love it! pwetty pwease write more! of course if ur busy, i understand, but plz update asap! thx chus! can't wait 2 read wat more u've got in store...& i absolutely LOVE the scenes with Hiyori, she and Shingi kept making me laugh. keep up the good work! _
Trissacar chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
wow this is very good more then i'd expect from alot of people i admire. you have a good dose of every. keep up the good work.
aceizaya chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
This story is not garbage! In fact it is the complete opposite of garbage! This story is awesome! Keep up the great work and update soon !
ThatBanana chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Go fuck yourself, Crimson chin!

This story rocks, and it's got great writing!

To the author-

I love the way you managed to capture the personalities of the existing characters and create new ones with no awkwardness, that's a quality I haven't found before. Great work, and don't listen to morons who are daft about writing and tell you crap!
crimson chin fanfiction chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Wow! This is garbage! You actually like this?
theCow2012 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
im really enjoying this story! Can never find many decent MashiroxKensei fics, and his one if great! I hope you continue with it
Master Solo chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
why is this rated M? It's pretty innocent to me thus far. and great story, btw. I liked your depiction of Tosen, so sad.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »