Reviews for Informal
Katetanic chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Really enjoyed this story! Loved it!

Ever think about taking it further? I can easily see this going from the friendship/Helen's realisation piece it is to a true Helen/Will ship and eventually on to her thoughts of Will's child.
ChrysLexiTaylor chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awe so awesome, you should so continue this it's epic

Chrys
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This one was really well written :) It's perfect for the relationship between the two.

"I'm just saying that one more kid might be nice. It's not that I don't love Henry and Ashley, but I wouldn't mind having children of my own, either."

Brilliant! I love that she didn't kiss him, that would have been so unlike her.

Helen
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Highly amusing. Not too close to the Helen/Will romance pair some crazy people have invented. One little opourtunity missed. Back into the breach? could easily become the Shakespearian quote once more into the breach.
00JLO chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Very good fanfic.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I'm pretty much a non-shipper when it comes to Helen/Will. I like them both, but like Helen here says- he puts her on a pedestal and it's a bit too mentor/protege for my taste, so I'm definitely ok with reading it as friendship and two people getting closer and more comfortable with each other. I love the push and pull between them, how sometimes Magnus doesn't approve of what Will did/say and he corrects it/apologizes. I like when things aren't too effortless and easy between people. Now I REALLY want to see Magnus and Will in evening wear (I'm only up to 2.2, so I don't know if it happened or not).

Did Tesla call Will her boy-toy/eye candy? I can't seem to remember that happening, not that it surprises me. Though I tend to love 'Dr. Expendable' and 'Huggy Bear' as Tesla's endearments to Will. *g*
GreenEggsNSamm chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I absolutely adored this story! It's definitely my favorite Sanctuary fic so far. )
dottiemouse chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great story. The interaction between Helen and Will were great.
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aw, I loved every word of this. It had me grinning the entire way through. The characterisations were perfect, and it was just so darn cute. Thank you for sharing!
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
that was a nice piece of work :D I can imagine this happening.
kira66 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wow, I could actually see that happening in my head as if I was watching it on TV. Bravo! You should totally do a follow up to it.
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Another fun story, Raven. Very cool, and schway sexy with the formal wear. You can't beat a guy in a tux, except with maybe black jeans and a tee-shirt...*pauses to drool* Where was I? Oh, yes, drooling... Now, I'm looking forward to the premier of Sanctuary!
VivianeAeryn chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I love it. I do, I love the entire thing, great work.