Reviews for The Dragon's Rose
flowerlover12 chapter 14 . 12/27/2017
I'm kinda hungry now
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
I would act the same way if a close friend of mine would did that to me. I think it's a great reaction because it a real reactions of betrayal.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
I also hate Rebecca too. She an all know stuck up bitch that not even cute.
Drax the Ruggy Punk Potato chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I love the story, but I didn't like you're lack of resources. If you base a story off of a movie that is based of of another, please check you're sources. Beauty and the Beast was written by the brothers Grimm, who were German, thus making the story German. I understand that Disney featured the movie in France, but it is not a French story. Other than that, I love the details, I was really enthralled by the imagery used for scenery, and characters, in particular, the vivid description of Seto's monstrous form. I look forward to continuing this book.
Bravemaridin chapter 35 . 6/7/2017
This story is so well crafted. Each and every character has a purpose for being in the story and every character has their own dreams and experiences. The best alteration from the original Beauty and the Beast is how the staff were young and had lives to live after the curse was broken. Yugi, Atem, Yami, and Kaiba are all totally in character, as well.
Finally, love the message in this author's note and the whole story. Love and Hope can truly conquer all if you give them the chance.
Love you girl,
Keep On Writing
yesterdaysmaybe chapter 35 . 5/4/2017
Read all of this at one time! It was an amazing story! It's rare to see a Yami/Seto story up here and I loved your take on Beauty And The Beast with this! ( Which is funny cuz we were JUST talking about this fairy tale. ) Hands down one of my favorite renditions of the story. Awesome job, Chika!
Seth's Kiss chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
I REALLY love this fic ! Read it awhile back when I wasn't yet a member, and I still ADORE it ! Excellent and very original ! Thank you so much !
Yami Chevalier chapter 18 . 7/21/2016
I was a bit curious on tge world war three comment seeing as how world war two took place from 1939 to 1945 and seeing as how they don't have the technology of around that time era I assume the story took play at an erlier date (I would guess about 1820 to 1840 or earlier) either way it made me curious xD I absolutely love this story by the way it's my second time reading it. :3 You did an amazing job! 3
calleyrose chapter 10 . 5/6/2016
I'm really happy Yami actually got his tour and that Seto didn't freak out like in the Disney version. Having them actually have a conversation was much better and locking him up as a punishment was much more satisfying for that particular scene then having him run away. That aside, you should go back and edit this story because there are grammatical errors. The story is still fantastically amazing and I absolutely love it though!
calleyrose chapter 8 . 5/3/2016
Yami made friends! sorry that's all I had to say, but I feel like my other comments are just repetitive. Amazing story, awesome twists, great characters, vivid descriptions, etc...
calleyrose chapter 7 . 5/3/2016
I still can't get over how amazingly descriptive you are in your story! I love the crimson room
calleyrose chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
You've said it from the start, and it's one of the reasons I started reading this, but seriously, the fact you keep them in character is great. They seem a little blended with the character they are portraying from Beauty and the Beast sometimes, but it always fits; they always still seem cannon. Really great
calleyrose chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
HaHaHa, that was truly great. you're doing a wonderful job with coping, for lack of a better word, with the fact your main character is a boy instead of a girl, keeping them in character, but still following Disney (if that makes any since). BTW, not sure if the poem is yours or not, but I like it a lot :)
calleyrose chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
Aww, The idea for making them small and able to shift is great! I hope you keep surprising me, but you're making sleep very hard at the moment
calleyrose chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
That was perfect! So funny and, once again, a Disney original yet inspired with your own twist. I felt like I could see Atem's paining coming off the screen and it was amazing. Love this