Reviews for The Dragon's Rose
Yami Chevalier chapter 18 . 7/21
I was a bit curious on tge world war three comment seeing as how world war two took place from 1939 to 1945 and seeing as how they don't have the technology of around that time era I assume the story took play at an erlier date (I would guess about 1820 to 1840 or earlier) either way it made me curious xD I absolutely love this story by the way it's my second time reading it. :3 You did an amazing job! 3
calleyrose chapter 10 . 5/6
I'm really happy Yami actually got his tour and that Seto didn't freak out like in the Disney version. Having them actually have a conversation was much better and locking him up as a punishment was much more satisfying for that particular scene then having him run away. That aside, you should go back and edit this story because there are grammatical errors. The story is still fantastically amazing and I absolutely love it though!
calleyrose chapter 8 . 5/3
Yami made friends! sorry that's all I had to say, but I feel like my other comments are just repetitive. Amazing story, awesome twists, great characters, vivid descriptions, etc...
calleyrose chapter 7 . 5/3
I still can't get over how amazingly descriptive you are in your story! I love the crimson room
calleyrose chapter 6 . 5/3
You've said it from the start, and it's one of the reasons I started reading this, but seriously, the fact you keep them in character is great. They seem a little blended with the character they are portraying from Beauty and the Beast sometimes, but it always fits; they always still seem cannon. Really great
calleyrose chapter 5 . 5/3
HaHaHa, that was truly great. you're doing a wonderful job with coping, for lack of a better word, with the fact your main character is a boy instead of a girl, keeping them in character, but still following Disney (if that makes any since). BTW, not sure if the poem is yours or not, but I like it a lot :)
calleyrose chapter 4 . 5/3
Aww, The idea for making them small and able to shift is great! I hope you keep surprising me, but you're making sleep very hard at the moment
calleyrose chapter 3 . 5/3
That was perfect! So funny and, once again, a Disney original yet inspired with your own twist. I felt like I could see Atem's paining coming off the screen and it was amazing. Love this
calleyrose chapter 2 . 5/3
HaHa, I love how you put such a unique twist on the story, but still fit little things from beauty and the beast in there. I've read a few fairy tale stories and most just copy the Disney versions and simply change the character names. Yami is great! Also love how descriptive you are without overdoing it. I can't stand it when an author spends 2/3 of the chapter describing things and the plot barley moves forward at all. And I love all the synonyms! So many authors use the same couple of adjectives over and over again...so annoying. Anyways, Loving this story very, very much and I'm so happy it's already done and that you have so many more stories because I am loving you as an author, your writing style, and I hope you don't quit or loose your inspiration!
calleyrose chapter 1 . 5/3
Already hooked! I wasn't supposed to read more than a chapter, but that's not happening now
DisneyGirl10 chapter 35 . 3/26
Wow ... this ending was indeed beautiful.
Jaden and Syrus get married, everyone is happy, Rebecca is now a good person and Leon is helping her cope with it. I always thought they looked cute together.
And that part where Atem chases Yami in the ballroom, LOL! XD Nice Seto, real nice!
But the Queen's garden scene, I loved imagining it with those two together.
And I listened to Breathless from Shayne Ward like you said and it was so beautiful, summing up everything that happened. And the ending scene with the glass painting with everyone in it ... oh so beautiful!
This has got to be one of the greatest Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics I have ever read ... like ever! So, I give this story a 10, two thumbs up and a passionate loving heart!
Oh, so beautiful! I loved this! Thank you for this beautiful story! Perfect to the end! ;D
DisneyGirl10 chapter 34 . 3/25
Omg, this entire chapter was so amazing, funny, and the family reunion ... oh ... I loved that entire part!
Seto's with his family again, and Yami figured it out! They were in the music box all this time, so that means that they never left Seto. They were there with him the whole time, aw.
Well, everything's back to normal, the curse is broken, and all's right with the world.
But whose getting married?
Only one way to find out! ;)
DisneyGirl10 chapter 33 . 3/25
So amazing.
So breath taking.
So ... BEAUTIFUL! *weeps and blows nose in tissue* Oh, so beautiful! Every moment of it! How the staff was mad at Seto for drying like that then coming back, Yami being happy yet mad too, Yugi happy for them, Atem not so much, Rebecca seeing the error of her ways ...
That hot love scene, oh la la! ;)
Ooh, and that dragon figurine in the music box, that part made me smile and shed a tear or two. Oh, I have to finish this story, tonight!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 32 . 3/25
This was so intense, dramatic, loving yet heartbreaking!
I had to listen to the music from the movie on the ending to get the feels, and I did!
Zigfried is dead, the spell is broken, and Seto won? But at what cost? Poor Yami ... ooh ... and here comes the moment we've been waiting for!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 31 . 3/24
Wow, over two hours of reading this part!
I was so not expecting some parts to play out but it was all so exciting!
And Yami and Kaiba are together again! Yay!
So, the Sorcerer IS Zigfried! I KNEW IT! Haha!
Oh, and now the final battle will begin! Here we go, people!