Reviews for The Dragon's Rose
Elphaba818 chapter 35 . 6/13
What a unique ending to such a great story! I loved every second of it! :D
Valkyria Raven chapter 35 . 6/6
All right lets see: Rebecca not so bad but I'm still not her fan. As for Atem, well he will get over it...eventually. Also I liked that the only wedding we saw was that of Syrus and Jaden. I mean a wedding between Seto and Yami would have been predictable.
I really enjoyed this story and hope that we'll see another Prideshipping story sometime in the future.
Valkyria Raven chapter 32 . 6/6
Now thats what i call drama. Bravo!
Valkyria Raven chapter 28 . 6/5
OH come one leave them alone you pedophile...they are happy. I hope Yami burns you to a crisp Pegasus.
Valkyria Raven chapter 23 . 6/5
Um one question : how will Atem murder Yugi if he is already dead...? Also dragon slayer? Yeah right more like dragon lamer...
Valkyria Raven chapter 22 . 6/5
So the sorcerer is also after Atem and Yugi in order to get to Yami. Get in line mister.
Valkyria Raven chapter 21 . 6/5
Um can Yami burn Rebecca and Pegasus to a crisp? It will be an honest accident! After he recovers of course!
Valkyria Raven chapter 20 . 6/5
Hey girl I reviewed this chapter but I think it was posted as an anonymous review so if you see a review about Rebbeca being a bitch that's me.
Rebecca you bitch...I hate her. Not that Pegasus is any better. Also the whole scene where he ice broke was awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Valkyria Raven chapter 10 . 6/5
Yes plot twist! I know that this is based on Beauty and the Beast but I love a good plot twist instead of something predictable. Good job!
Valkyria Raven chapter 5 . 6/5
Rebecca is an idiot...with a capital I.
Valkyria Raven chapter 2 . 6/5
Wow. I think I took way too long to read this story. Prideshipping is one of my faves,after Puzzle and Blindeshipping of course. I think you've done a great job with the character development and Yugi seems so cute I just want to melt. love it so far.
flowerlover12 chapter 14 . 12/27/2017
I'm kinda hungry now
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
I would act the same way if a close friend of mine would did that to me. I think it's a great reaction because it a real reactions of betrayal.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
I also hate Rebecca too. She an all know stuck up bitch that not even cute.