Reviews for The Dragon's Rose
Red-Eyes-Black-Dragon516 chapter 26 . 8/18
Soo... I read most of this before I made an account so I'll comment on this now:

*Major Nosebleed* So... amazing...

When Yami said 'My Turn' I kinda just skipped to the end, lol. Did he actually 'top' after he said that?
Red-Eyes-Black-Dragon516 chapter 35 . 8/9
Oh my Ra... I finished this story a LONG time ago but never reviewed! I love this story!
Red-Eyes-Black-Dragon516 chapter 32 . 6/30
*Cries* Poor Yami! He watched his love die right in his arms! *Gets box of tissues* Zigfried better come back to life to I can kill him for putting that curse on them in the first place!
Red-Eyes-Black-Dragon516 chapter 31 . 6/30
ZIGFRIED! Wow I did not see that coming -.- . I went through the list of people who could be the Sorcerer and I never even THOUGHT of Zigfried! I feel so stupid because when Leon came in I should've know. Anyway, great chapter!
Red-Eyes-Black-Dragon516 chapter 28 . 6/29
I never liked the fact that Kaiba said that Yugi and Atem could stay at the castle with Yami but at the at the end of the chapter when Pegasus came I was like. O. O
MeliLouiseNorth chapter 35 . 6/28
Ok so I stopped reading yugio fanfics and while reading the first part of he last chapter I thought "Oh this is going to end in sex" and I didn't want to read another lemon, they started to feel all the same to me, they still do to be honest. But a few weeks ago I suddenly went back to Yugioh, and I thought of this fic, I first thought, "I'll read it again, I do love this fic" but then when I got round to it I just finished the fic, I was seriously happy with the way it went, it was funny and heart warming and very sweet. I would love to know all the little details, where everyone goes, what happens in their adventures and I really want to know about Joey's and Mai's child, how Joey is with the child, and if it's a girl I bet that he would be soooooooo over protective, especially when she goes up, she'll come down stairs in a dress and he'll g "Change it! Too much cleavage! You're not going out in that!" And Mai would have to hit him... sorry, went on a tangent, but who Wold Atem love? I want someone to be cuddly with him! And inspire him to do different paintings, using them (him or her) as inspiration!
Anyway...I need to stop going off track, I adore this fix, it is amazing and I have loved every moment of it, thank you for making this amazing fic, and taking me on this rollercoaster.
Hergan chapter 31 . 6/15
As soon as you said that the younger brother was Leon I knew it had to be Zigfreid. Until then you had me guessing though!
haruka sennen chapter 29 . 4/9
the guy is using her as a tool to kill seto
OpaqueSkull chapter 35 . 2/15
This review doesn't have any spoilers despite being posted on the last chapter.

Where do I even start? It was a while ago that I finished reading this gem of a story. Life drama got in the way of me writing up a review, and even more life drama made me forget about it completely, but today while looking through my bookmarks I eyed the title of the story and feelings instantly flooded back. You know that feeling? When you enjoyed a story, movie, or a show so much, and then come across it again later in life and you're struck with sudden nostalgia and a whirlwind of emotions over the characters and their journey? This story will do that to you. At least, it did so for me.

Not a single chapter was dull. Not a single MOMENT was dull. Maybe I'm just a slow reader because it took me weeks to finish this story, but I enjoyed every second of it. Story progression was well paced. Nothing felt rushed. The character development felt natural and realistic. It may not be your typical YuGiOh fanfiction; it doesn't even have Duel Monsters in it. I'm hesitant to call it YuGiOh at all, as it takes place in a different time, different reality, but for all you fans out there that want to go on a roller coaster ride of Yami and Seto related FEELS, I highly recommend you try out this beautifully written story.

It's based off Beauty and The Beast, but you don't have to worry about it being a copy paste of the famous tale with the names changed. Oh no, no, no, this story has a life all of its own. It's merely BASED off of the old story and that's it. This is NOT Beauty and The Beast. This is The Dragon's Rose and it's one of the best stories I've ever read, not just one of the best things I've found in the YuGiOh fanfiction section.

So read it! Unless you're one of those people who absolutely cannot stand homosexuality. This story has that.
WritersLife3 chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I read your AN about how you don't like Yami as submissive and broken and I was like PREACH SISTA! After that I knew this would be a good fanfic! :)
OpaqueSkull chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
I'm not even going to bother making this review sound coherent because oH MY GOD I JUST WIAHKFNWKGNJ THEY'RE SO CUTE I'M LITERALLY CRYING. I WAS SQUEALING IN MY SHIRT, JUST.. HNNGH.. *wheezes*
OpaqueSkull chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
My goodness. 3

I found and started reading this story last night, and wow, I just can't pull myself away from the screen. It's a real page turner. Er, scroll-downer, since it's the internet. Bah, you know what I mean. I just can't stop reading.

And I enjoy your comments at the beginning and end of each chapter. It's wonderful that you're proud of your work; you have every right to be. You're wonderfully descriptive, and the character's dialogue feels so natural, rolls smoothly. It doesn't feel forced.

The pacing of the story is well done. I'm on chapter twelve, and although I'm eagerly awaiting the Lemon, I'm glad to see that you didn't rush Yami and Seto's relationship like some other paring fics do. You're building up to it quite nicely. Gosh, I'm so excited. Can't type this review anymore- I must go to chapter thirteen!

*Hugs and kisses* 8D
ShadowStar982 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Haha cool my name is Alistair. lol:)
Toxic-Tears-123 chapter 22 . 7/29/2014
OMG! Soooooooooooooo glad I kept reading! I'm all like YAY and then all like NOOOO! I know something bad is coming up!
Toxic-Tears-123 chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
I couldn't stop smiling this entire chapter! Loved it!