Reviews for Artemis Fowl and the Riddle's Lure
Vanechka chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
lol!

Interesting idea, great writing!

And unfortunately, if you actually google Hogwarts, you'll get LOADS of returns...including this fanfic!:D

keep writing! I'm really entertained here:D and that's what a story's supposed to do, so great job! Good character portrayal, Artemis is not OOC unlike in some crossover fics!:D
Admiral Arlani chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
This is really interesting so far, and much better written than many of the other Harry Potter/Artemis Fowl crossovers I've read. I'm curious, will he be going to meet Harry? What house will he be in? Is there going to be a huge villain? I'm curious.

I'm enjoying your Artemis, he's extremely close to what Eoin Colfer writes, and I'm impressed. The end of chapter 4 was great, perfect for the kind of nice guy Artemis is turning into. The tension between Holly and Artemis was just a fraction to 'shippy' for me, but then again, I'm not a Holly/Artemis shipper, but I thought you did a fantastic job with it.

I hope you update soon! I'm looking forward to it! This is miles better than most other crossovers, and I sincerely hope you continue.
victoriam549 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
i love it
Chibi0Dragon chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
I just wanted to let you know that so far I've really been enjoying your story.

None of the characters seem to be OOC, and Artemis is at the right level or moral development!

What really impressed me about this fic though was the pacing. So often in Harry Potter crossovers, the out of story character would have probably already arrived at Hogwarts with the rules of their own novels completely forgotten or ignored. The way you approached it has given an otherwise cliched idea a very fresh feel.

You're doing a great job, I can't wait for an update (on any of your stories- "Speak Now" was equally entertaining)!
Avyncentia chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
I'm loving it! You've got a really interesting plot emerging and I can't wait to see more.
ellesra chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Where are the twins? Otherwise, it's a great story. Not OOC at all, me thinks. After all; Artemis isn't that coldhearted bastard he was before any more. I think you're doing well. It's very hard making Artemis seem Artemis enough, I'd know. So, please update soon :)

- Ellesra
soupcan chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Very well written. I especially like the descriptions- they paint a nice picture without seeming overly verbose. That's definitely hard to do (it's something I struggle with a lot) and it's very nice.

Hopefully there'll be more soon? Please? :)
Bob chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Good! Artemis does seem OOC. Just make him talk a little more formal, and talk less about his emotions. Update soon.
Ninianna chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
ZOMG. Finish. PLEASE?

Sorry. First reaction. Moving on...

Okay. 1. LOVE YOUR WRITING! I got so absorbed. It all flows together wonderfully, and I can really get into it. 2. The character portrayals are excellent. They're really believable.

Another thing, what year does this take place in Potterverse?

Update please!

Anna
Selene Appia chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
You're welcome. Sorry it took so much time to review this time. Great chapter by the way: I liked your explaination on why humans can't use magic, among other things.

Looking forward to next chapter
Pentecost chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
I'm sorry I can't help, but I only pay attention to these things: Plot, Language/Grammar Errors, and things so far out there you must be blind to not see it. Therefor, all I can say is that it could be a great... or a complete crap of a story I hope it's the former rather than latter.
liobi chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Interesting, I would like to read more soon. It's good by the way, keep it up
CieloCrimisi chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Gedpod- Thanks for the correction, I was clearly too lazy to go and check myself lol. I am trying to stick as close to canon as possible with this fic.
Amadan101 chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Well, Hogwarts was founded sometime in the 10th or 11th century not the 16th, so far so good, I hope you either continue with Minerva McGonnagle for the tutoring and don't use snape, when/if he goes to hogwarts the cliche thing is for artemis to make Harry to look like an idiot.

There is alot of potential for AF/HP crossovers but most people that try it do not care about Artemis doing everything Harry is supposed to do.

What would be refreshing is that perhaps Harry could either be in a higher year and becomes artemis's tutor or similar.

Or a wizarding world that knows about the people but just does not care, afterall they know about goblins and centaurs (actualy there are probably more centaurs in the forbidden forest in a crossover universe than underground according to AF cannon.
remdog416 chapter 4 . 8/22/2009