Reviews for Artemis Fowl and the Riddle's Lure
ellesra chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Where are the twins? Otherwise, it's a great story. Not OOC at all, me thinks. After all; Artemis isn't that coldhearted bastard he was before any more. I think you're doing well. It's very hard making Artemis seem Artemis enough, I'd know. So, please update soon :)

- Ellesra
soupcan chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Very well written. I especially like the descriptions- they paint a nice picture without seeming overly verbose. That's definitely hard to do (it's something I struggle with a lot) and it's very nice.

Hopefully there'll be more soon? Please? :)
Bob chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Good! Artemis does seem OOC. Just make him talk a little more formal, and talk less about his emotions. Update soon.
Ninianna chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
ZOMG. Finish. PLEASE?

Sorry. First reaction. Moving on...

Okay. 1. LOVE YOUR WRITING! I got so absorbed. It all flows together wonderfully, and I can really get into it. 2. The character portrayals are excellent. They're really believable.

Another thing, what year does this take place in Potterverse?

Update please!

Anna
Selene Appia chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
You're welcome. Sorry it took so much time to review this time. Great chapter by the way: I liked your explaination on why humans can't use magic, among other things.

Looking forward to next chapter
Pentecost chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
I'm sorry I can't help, but I only pay attention to these things: Plot, Language/Grammar Errors, and things so far out there you must be blind to not see it. Therefor, all I can say is that it could be a great... or a complete crap of a story I hope it's the former rather than latter.
liobi chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Interesting, I would like to read more soon. It's good by the way, keep it up
CieloCrimisi chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Gedpod- Thanks for the correction, I was clearly too lazy to go and check myself lol. I am trying to stick as close to canon as possible with this fic.
Amadan101 chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Well, Hogwarts was founded sometime in the 10th or 11th century not the 16th, so far so good, I hope you either continue with Minerva McGonnagle for the tutoring and don't use snape, when/if he goes to hogwarts the cliche thing is for artemis to make Harry to look like an idiot.

There is alot of potential for AF/HP crossovers but most people that try it do not care about Artemis doing everything Harry is supposed to do.

What would be refreshing is that perhaps Harry could either be in a higher year and becomes artemis's tutor or similar.

Or a wizarding world that knows about the people but just does not care, afterall they know about goblins and centaurs (actualy there are probably more centaurs in the forbidden forest in a crossover universe than underground according to AF cannon.
remdog416 chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Haha poor Artemis! He really is socially awkward. Its fun i like this so far
on in the crowd chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
this is going great so far, can't wait for an update. be sure to get to hogwarts soon, please.
Alkeni chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Well, comepared to most crap AF/HP crossovers this is good. I look forward to it. I'd expect that the magic in him would adapt to human magic, since he's a human.
purple-psychopath chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
i want another chapter. that is all.
Tiffany chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Actually, so far I think it's pure genius. Yes, it's a little cliched because all of the crossovers start like this. But you add in humor that's just the right amount that it doesn't make every character seem OOC. Please continue. :)
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Absolutely love it. Keep up the great work!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »