Reviews for Artemis Fowl and the Riddle's Lure
Dastante chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Although I unfortunately hold no hope of this story being finished, I sincerely hope it will be. This is of course because it is brilliantly written with excellent plot and diction.
bkaddictjk chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Okay... this is really one of the best AFXHP crossovers I've ever read on here... and you leave it unattended for 3 years... shame on you...

Please update again? I'd love to read it...
rebecca85 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
This story is weird. You're weird. BYE.

...no, really, this story is AWESOME. It's very well written and delightedly detailed. Not overtly, of course, but just perfectly. :D

I actually think that the whole sunlight thing is about UV-radiation, like with dwarfs. Maybe that's why artificial light is used in Haven? It doesn't have UV-radiation? As far as I could understand, their magic is nocturnal, but fairies themselves could be both diurnal or nocturnal, but I'm leaning more towards diurnal, since they don't have night-vision or anything else specific to surviving better at night. Their magic reacts to the moon and its light, but I think that's it.

OR... Colfer totally screwed that up. xD

Hmmm... "Fairies had not operated in natural light for centuries. Even when they had lived above ground, they were essentially night creatures. The sun diluted their magic like bleaching a photograph." (from Artemis Fowl, p. 124) I think that's very ambiguous. *Essentially* night creatures. IDEK, maybe it really is only magic-related, so they're not actually nocturnal, but who knows. I don't remember if they appear at day-time in any of the other books, but as I'm reading them over again now, I'll keep my eyes peeled. ;)

I hope you will come back to this story and give Artemis a chance to really one-up on Draco. He needs to learn who he's dealing with! Ohhhh, Artemis speeding through three years of learning... I can hardly wait! And maybe... please? Could you get some technology inside Hogwarts? I have been reading these HP/AF x-overs quite a lot recently, and in none of them do they have Artemis browsing the internet or taking a phone call with his cell, which would be WICKED. :D Wizards who know nothing about tellyphones, and there is Artemis calling to his mum or making deals... Hi hi hiii...

Oh, well, that's just me. I wish you all the best and hopefully I will hear from you in the future! Good luck!

Sincerely,
rebecca
SarcasticFangirlHorde chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
brilliantly written! can't wait for more.
Tabbyprincess chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
This is interesting... Please continue it!
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Man, update! I love this, especially now that Hermione is in it!(*coughI'mbiasedcough*)
HighTreason25 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
I am very interested in what happens next!
WishfullyThinking chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Hurry up, woman. I wish to see more.
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
it's okay, but it seems rather OOC for the great Artemis Fowl.
soostache chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Ahaha, just wondering... Miles and Beckett?
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Are you sure you haven't dropped this?

Because it's a really good story. I mean, the characters are believable, the style is interesting, and you've clearly put a lot of thought into this.

I'd hate to see such a good story go to waste. I'd hate even more to anticipate something that will never come.

So, I hope you update some time soon.
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
I love the way that you're writing the characters - very believable and realistic. The progression of plot and the bewilderment of Artemis, Butler, Holly, and Foaly is also very well done. I love this type of crossover and there aren't many good ones at all.

I can't wait until you update it!
dstorrs chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
I am enjoying this story a ridiculous amount - thanks for writing it! Only thing I'm not buying so far is that it's hermione and malfoy doing the tutoring, not adults, and that mcgonagall was so casual about leaving hermione behind.

One last thing - THANK YOU for making the effort to copy edit! Bad spelling, punctuation, and grammar drive me nuts.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Hope that this review does make you ridiculously happy, though I'm only begging you to update soon. I really enjoyed reading this!:D Why is it that all the awesome AF HP Xovers aren't updating? I'm so saaaaaaaad. :O
RRW chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
This is wonderful...absolutely FANTASTIC! I do hope it will be finished one day...
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »