Reviews for Artemis Fowl and the Riddle's Lure
Artyfan chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
You've got 142(now143) reviews in 6 chaps .don't u think you should update? I mean I am eagerly waiting for an update of your totally awesome story which is better than any other in this archive

Your questions have all been answered by other reviewers and whatever I wanted to say said .I'm not big on repeating . But it felt as if you've left this story hanging so I wanted to ask you to update ..so stop reading your reviews and update already!

I want him to be a slytherin ( damm this is a word!) no other house suites him . He better bring Draco's ego down .stupid stuck up draco

p.s. I really think that trying artemis romance just makes him OOC so can you lay it off for a while at least .actually it's your story so write on...
Diana-Fowl chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
I like d story .drako teaching artimis will be funny ...can't wait for the next chapter .will arty and mione become friends?please update soon .
The QAS chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Okay, I know this is going to make me sound really annoying, but Hogwarts was founded in the late 900s. You don't need to fix it, I'm just letting you know for future reference. Other than that, you're good to go.
Deadzepplin chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
It makes the magic less effective but they still love the sunlight and they also enjoy the outside and not the tunnels and whatnot so it is also a reminder of the surface and whatnot
Jennifer chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Can't wait to see what's next! Lol I love this story! Yay for fanfiction!
Jenifer chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Btw - I think this is absolutly HARIOUS (did I spell that right?) hope you continue writing cause you have a gift I've read some of you stuff before it's pretty good. Keep it up!
pink-polar-bear chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
It seems youve given this story up. Pitty really. Oh and just a point of note, Hermiones teeth get fixed in book 4, so she wouldnt be in need of orthadontic treatment.

I hope you pick this back up. I also hope for either a hermione/artemis pairing or a holly/artemis pairing. Just so you know ;)
lisa chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
please update
rasphide chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Hi!

This story is intresting. Is it continuing anytime near?
georgster101 chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Great fic!
Zanyyy chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
"This story is weird. You're weird. BYE."

Kidding..

Very nice story. No character deaths /yet/. Minimal errors and really good job on Minerva's speech. Really. I mean I can imagine her saying all that big words to convey a simple message. Uh, what to say, what to say...

Update soon!

P.S. As response to your rant, I think they use the artificial sunlight for, well, light. You know, underground and all. They don't have night vision, so yeah. A very short opinion to a very long rant.
Ethorin chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
i liked this story, its...interesting, added it(and u) to favorites cus i dont like using Alerts(disabled them cus i dont like cluttering my inbox), its certainly a...different take on HP/AF crossovers(i wonder if theres a HP/AF/YGO crossover anywhere)
AmitraDay chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
This is so much fun! I love reading realistic crossovers, and your prose is especially nice. Thank for the chapter. I hope to see another one some time!
smiles chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
weird? i like weird. keep writing, where's my new update? and you have just gained a very persistent pest. hello.
Fanghur chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
For your little rant, I think the artificial sunlight lacks intensity or some other key element or a combination of both so the purely nocturnal fairies (like dwarves) can go about without frying. Just a theory. I like this story, and hope that you'll update soon, and just keep in mind that weirdness is not a bad thing. Anyone that sends a comment where the word 'weird' is used as an insult is an idiot in my opinion. I also love reviews at the end of the day too.:)
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »