Reviews for Artemis Fowl and the Riddle's Lure
GuerillaChord chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
D'arvit man, CONTINUE. Love love love this story!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
This story is GREAT. Come on, update! It was just getting good, too...
shorty chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
this is a insane story and you need to update it soon because i think the plot is soooo good!

good luck in your story!

shorty!
TangeloTime chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Here's a weird little review. I laughed when Holly started laughing when Angeline said something about Artemis being self-sacrificing. It was funny... Please update soon
infraredphaeton chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Sorry for this being so short, but...

This is very cool, and I look forward to seeing some more of it!

I'm definitely putting this on my alert.
Robyn'Alice chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Okay, here goes:

THAT WAS AWESOME!

No, seriously, please carry on writing this fanfiction because it is great :) I'm sorry - I'm useless at constructive criticism, but I really don't think it needs any. I love this, so keep writing ;)
Sean Mulligan chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
Please have Artemis be able to keep his magic and make sure that he is in Slytherin. I hope you update this soon. It seems very naive of Foaly and Artemis to expect to find anything about Hogwarts on a computer network.
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I -ed mugwump because I thought it was a funny word and artemis didn't know what it meant. Plus, I didn't think it was a real word. It is, and it has a definition. So, due to the fact that I like sharing random bits of info, here ya go:

–noun

1. a Republican who refused to support the party nominee, James G. Blaine, in the presidential campaign of 1884.

2. a person who is unable to make up his or her mind on an issue, esp. in politics; a person who is neutral on a controversial issue.

— n

( US ) a neutral or independent person, esp in politics

yes, I know you don't care. It was just to funny that it meant something for me NOT to mention it
pentalion chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I love the way you characterize Juliet.

Yellow Fluffy Cloud of Doom chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Your story gave me hope of an actually decent Artemis Fowl/Harry Potter Crossover. I sure do hope that Holly gets to attend Hogwarts with Artemis. But it's your story. And, since he's older, and after all the two have been through, Artemis has turned pretty good over the years, so my thoughts would be Gryffindor. But, then again, if Holly does attend, which most likely wont happen, Slytherin would be more dramatic in some ways... romantic ways... Haha, again, your story, I totally would love every and any choice you make on this front. I want to adopt this story and make it mai baby! That's how much I love it! So, story, be mai baby?

And as all safety brochures in airplanes say:

In the event of a water landing, EMBRACE YOUR BABY!

*EMBRACE!*

:D
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
I like how this story is going. The student tutors is a tad trite - but you've played it well so far, Artemis still seems pretty neutral to both of them (a good thing).

Can hardly wait for more!

(i always get a flutter when i get a review too - it's so nice)
The QAS chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I agree
Midnighter 13 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
very good story, update soon. I wonder what will happen when two secret worlds find out that they are both hiding from the same threat i.e. Muggle Mud Men.
AEthereal Devastation chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Excellent. I find I must ask for a update soon.
southern.monique chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Enjoying the story.

I penciled a note in the margain that reads "Is this by Eoin?"

You have captured his voice and style so well that I wondered if this was a cast off story line by Colfer himself.

Thank you for sharing it. More story please.
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »