Reviews for Sinful Love
Bryantk82 chapter 29 . 1/21
Nice are they going to be any more. I like this story
Hope'sLanding19 chapter 29 . 11/29/2013
Good things can come to those who wait! I can't believe Deacon and Bridget are having twins! Hopefully Thorne dates Lila and David won't cause trouble.
LBF chapter 28 . 2/3/2013
Wonderful! David is evil. Love Deacon and Bridget.
LBF chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
Very good. I am loving this story.
Hope'sLanding19 chapter 28 . 11/11/2012
Loved The Chapter! I Think Thorne Might Be Smitten With Lila! David Needs To Take A Hint, (Preferably, A Boot Up His Bum) And Leave Bridget and Deacon Alone! He Needs Be To Busted Soon! Can't Wait For More!
Hope'sLanding19 chapter 26 . 10/28/2012
I Am So Proud Of Bridget! She Handled That Perfectly! Deacon's Ex Better Watch Out For David Though... Or Not. One Less Obstacle. Can't Wait For More!
Hope'sLanding19 chapter 25 . 9/23/2012
It's Good That Bridget Met With Lila Again, And That She Found Out Who Really David Was. Can't Wait For Him To Be Exposed!
Hope'sLanding19 chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
That Update Was Hot! I'm So Glad Bridget Is Back With Deacon, I Wonder What Lila's Book Will Expose About David? Can't Wait For More!
Hope'sLanding19 chapter 23 . 9/17/2012
I'm Glad Mya Tried To Bridget, So She Knows That Some Of Deacon's Intentions Were Good. I So Hope David Is Exposed Soon! Can't Wait For More!
Hope'sLanding19 chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
I'm Glad Deacon Told Bridget The Truth, I Just Hope Bridget Knows What She's Doing Going With David! Can't Wait For More!
Hope'sLanding19 chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
This Update Was Well Worth The Wait! It Looks Like David's Going In For The Kill. Can't Wait For More!
LBF chapter 20 . 9/6/2012
Excellent Story. I enjoyed every second of it. Shame the writers did not invest more in Bridget/Deacon.
Hope'sLanding19 chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
I Hope Deacon Tells Bridget The Truth Soon. David's Honing In Quickly! Thanks For The Update!
Hope'sLanding19 chapter 19 . 5/14/2012
Thanks For The Update!
Hope'sLanding19 chapter 18 . 5/13/2012
Hello! I Am A New Reader, And I Absolutely Love This FanFiction! Do You Plan To Finish It?