Reviews for Row, Row, Row Your Boat
Love the shout out to Deadliest Catch
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Nice. Loved the ending.
fanka77 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Interesting idea! I really enjoyed this story!
nellstar65 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Hey, I liked it.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Both very funny and serious at the same time. Liked the detail in the fic, making Jonas the greenhorn was inspired. Also liked the use of the Timebandit, it's details like that that make a fic. Plus the ending was perfect. As long as no one steps out of the shower!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
very interesting story to say the least :-p well done
Seahen chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Great job! When I first realized you were doing a Deadliest Catch crossover, I figured it would be kinda silly, but you really captured the setting and of course integrated our favorite characters wonderfully. Sequel? :)
IggyMing chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh, that was fabulous. It was an exciting read, well-paced, and certainly had an air of authenticity to a landlubber like me. Do you know about these things first-hand, or did you do a lot of research? I really like reading about Sam, Jack, and the other characters in a completely different scenario, time, or place, and yet still see them in-character, and also witness the attraction between Sam and Jack. This fit the bill. Great job!
gater62 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very cool! I love that show too!
megmeyer chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I loved this, but you had me wishing for more of the dangerous catch side of the story! (LOVE that show) It is a great ending, but I wish it had just been an AU, and continued!

Thanks as always for writing such great stories!
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
LOL, nice one!
wildpeace chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Nice :) Sometimes I enjoy complete crack!fic and today was one of those days. It was very well written, and I would actually look forward to another part...

Loved Teal'c being afraid of the water - my only sad thought - where was Vala? Could we have dream number 2 please? W
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Wow! This was so sweet, and interesting and unexpected! I thought you were just going AU; didn't think, for one second, it was all a dream. lol. Nicely done. Really loved it. :D