Reviews for The Winter Prince
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh, if only. I would have loved to see this in the books.

(And not just because of the Keenan/Donia even WITHOUT the binding, either. Is my bias showing?)
sunnieskies chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Very nice story! I've never thought of Keenan as winter prince or him having a good relationship with his mother, haha. This was really cute ;)
Artemis the Emerald Princess chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I like it.
Boxapples chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Liked it. XD Keenan's current situation makes me pity him, not to mention he's one of my favourites too... at least he can find some sort of joy in fanfictions.
RainingNothing chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
xD hell yeah! im a big fan of Keenan and Donia, and everything would be so perfect if they could be together that easily, although i think if keenan wasn't trying to find his queen then he wouldnt have met donia, but who care's about that when you've got their happy ending right here? :D oh and i love bananach and beira, although i think bananach's name is sort of stupid P sounds too much like banana
Eternal Love Song chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
It was kinda cute. I've never particularly thought of Keenan and Beira possibly having a good relationship, but this was nice.
2random4words chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
KEENAN!
Azaria Stromsis chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Yes! AU! I love it; I've always wondered about the other direction Keenan could have gone, and I think you did a really good job of showing us that.

I couldn't see any grammatical or spelling errors, like always :D, so I don't think you have to worry about that.

Hm... I wonder who the Summer King is, and if Aislinn will become involved? Did her mother meet the new Summer King... This could lead to a very in depth new universe, LOL.

~Azaria.
EbonyCircles chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
So cute! Short but adorable and leaves me wanting more...perhaps that's the point. Anyway fabulous work can't wait for more for you.

~Eb
Ren Black chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aww so cute too bad biera couldn't be like that from the begininig. Good job, i like the idea of kennan being a winter prince,and creating snowflakes