Reviews for Withering the Ferns
Peggy R chapter 17 . 5/31
Absolutely awesome!
Emmett-u-fool chapter 17 . 1/17
I loved every second of this!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2017
I have a feeling Bella was set up. JAMES is who met her with the car. EDWARD WAS suppose to kill her.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
I know you have vanished off the face of the earth but you are an amazing writer. Fanfic is depressing in that the stories that I have read and loved will never be books or movies.. perhaps I should be gratful since Hollywood would never do your work justice.
SophieAngel35 chapter 17 . 3/1/2017
Danke.
grandmachix chapter 17 . 1/16/2017
Totally awesome story. I love that the people who deserved it were exonerated and the bad guys were punished. I'm glad Bella was able to escape the plastic world her mom was in. I dearly love a Happily Ever After.
Judy
grandmachix chapter 9 . 1/16/2017
I have to comment. That was the sweetest, sexiest chapter! Well done describing the innocent growth of caring. They didn't want a relationship, because he can't afford to get involved and she is too innocent to know what she's getting in to.
Judy
Guest chapter 17 . 11/22/2016
Loved this story thank you so much x
J.DRAST chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
Hello. Well all I gotta say is that you certainly DID this prompt fic justice! No need to worry there! I absolutely loved every word of it! I liked the back and forth banter between Edward and Bella while they were in the forest. And the intenseness they had with each other. I even liked Jasper's weird character! Thank you so much for entertaining me the past 2 days! Suzan Noerr
ZhadowStar2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
One of my favorite stories!
MysterySan chapter 17 . 6/3/2016
I really liked Bella's definition of whore. I would definitely read the un-edited version of this fic because I just loved it.
mrsfifty chapter 17 . 7/25/2015
Awwwww just perfect
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/23/2015
Who talks like that? Im just going to throw them away...she sounds like a brat.
Steph A15 chapter 17 . 2/24/2015