Reviews for Withering the Ferns
fcat5761 chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
Loved this story! Started awhile back but then forgot the name. So glad I found again and got to finish! Thanks for sharing.
T.Bumblebee chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
Ok so, i literally started your story around 7-8 hors ago and i was just sooo hooked that i couldn't put it down till i finished now (It's 5:40 AM lol) I adored you story he was so capturing and yet not that cliche. I sorta wish it didn't end, (Although he ended it perfectly) What made me laugh most was the fade to black moment and the Christian B. mentions. I even had to go over to livejornal to see how bad,(in the good sense) the lemon was. Great, just so you know.

Edward and Bella never did what i actually hoped they would do which pleased me immensely and kept me awake all 7-8 hours. lol so great job and i think I'll pop over to check your other story while I'm at it. Cx

-Bee
dr3 chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
Wow, this story is absolutely GREAT.
GabbyBeeoch chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is really good.. I think you should lay off a little on the cursing but other than that this chapter was amazing.. I hope to read more of your stories. :)
Sugarsnaps me chapter 17 . 6/1/2011
Amazing! I fall in love with everything you write! :D
cheltivia chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
i love this story.. i actually read it on ur livejournal account
SilmarwenRaina chapter 17 . 5/27/2011
Awwwww, this story completely made my day! It is sweet and well-written. I absolutely adore it! I wish I had discovered this story ages ago!
giraffelashes chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
I really liked their bickering back and forth. It was hilarious.
giraffelashes chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
So, he's the local "bad boy". I love the mysterious Edwards!
apple of eve chapter 17 . 5/17/2011
Great Fic!
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 17 . 5/12/2011
Lovely! Wonderful! Genius! I loved it, especially the writing, its witty and [insert all kinds of creative adjectives here to describe how much I loved your work.]

Maybe my favorite Twilight fan fiction ever. I only wish it didn't end so soon. But it was a good ending.
NewEngland2912 chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
really good
VeelaWishes chapter 17 . 4/29/2011
Sigh. I wish forget this. Just to go back, and have the pleasure of reading it for the first time all over again :) X
BlueRyuu chapter 17 . 4/24/2011
Must add to favorites 3 Second time read through (first time on your livejournal) I just know I'll be re-reading again and again haha. 3
A.S Halo chapter 17 . 4/22/2011