Reviews for Withering the Ferns
BrownEyedFluffyOwl chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
vjworley chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
I like it better than 50 Shades of Grey. Great You write. I'll read.
Grace chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
"(A.K.A. Kumbaya, my whore… Kumbaya.)" ... I think you're my soul mate...
Cherrysinger chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
Ah...I feel cheated! What's with the 'fade to black' stuff?! :P
peygan chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Great Story!
harkie5 chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
I loved your story thanks for sharing.
Frivolouslizy chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
I live this story so much. The character development was amazing and I am so glad that I had the chance to read this. Bravo!
austenbrontemeyer chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Never expected the thriller coming just over the hill. Well written, well thought out with top drawer laughs, unbelievable soul searchingly smart dialog.
Thank you for the excellent read.
JME
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
I'm not sure what's taken me so long to read this, but I did want to say that I am having the best time reading it so far. I thought it was going to be depressing and hard to read, but I can't remember when I've laughed so much. I love the droll sense of humor Bella displays. And I want to hug them both.

Thank you, thank you for sharing. I'd like to hug you, too.

:-)
displacement chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
Lovely story:)
lovexxlustxx chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
"Because it's common knowledge around here that I always found you attractive" Loved that line

"What people think about me can only matter if they matter to me"

Aw! Can't believe it ended. Awesome fic! I totally enjoyed the ride. And I loved how they went back to talking like they talked in the first chapters, with the rethorics questions... That was cool.

Awesome fic!
lovexxlustxx chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
- "No. You talked, and I listened— and plotted various methods in which to defy you -" LOL

- "Then I realize, with horror, that I'd never even asked him if he had a girlfriend.

I'm dangerously close to losing my shit" LOL!

- "He came with the house," Carlisle concludes with a smile" LOL. WTF does that mean? Hahah!

- "I begin wishing that Alice wasn't his sister so that I can turn to her and gush smugly, "Did you see that? Yeah. I humped that shit" Hahaah!

I loved the fact that Bella wants to give her shoes and clothes to Alice. That's such a sweet and nice twist! The scene where Bella talks with Edward'a family is freaking hilarious. How she mispoke, and their reaction! Hahha!

And last but definitely not least... The SEVEN scene. Beyond this world. Hahaha. A-ma-zing!
lovexxlustxx chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
- "You take care of this, I'll give you Laurent's cut," with a sparkle in his eye.

"Thanks, but you can go fuck yourself"
LOL

What a chapter! So happy things unveiled like this.
lovexxlustxx chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
OMG, this story got so intense! I can't wait to see how it continues! Amazing.
lovexxlustxx chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Oh my fucking God! What is happening?!
You got me gaping all throughout the last half of the chapter! WTF!
So good.