Reviews for Withering the Ferns
austenbrontemeyer chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Never expected the thriller coming just over the hill. Well written, well thought out with top drawer laughs, unbelievable soul searchingly smart dialog.
Thank you for the excellent read.
JME
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
I'm not sure what's taken me so long to read this, but I did want to say that I am having the best time reading it so far. I thought it was going to be depressing and hard to read, but I can't remember when I've laughed so much. I love the droll sense of humor Bella displays. And I want to hug them both.

Thank you, thank you for sharing. I'd like to hug you, too.

:-)
displacement chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
Lovely story:)
lovexxlustxx chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
"Because it's common knowledge around here that I always found you attractive" Loved that line

"What people think about me can only matter if they matter to me"

Aw! Can't believe it ended. Awesome fic! I totally enjoyed the ride. And I loved how they went back to talking like they talked in the first chapters, with the rethorics questions... That was cool.

Awesome fic!
lovexxlustxx chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
- "No. You talked, and I listened— and plotted various methods in which to defy you -" LOL

- "Then I realize, with horror, that I'd never even asked him if he had a girlfriend.

I'm dangerously close to losing my shit" LOL!

- "He came with the house," Carlisle concludes with a smile" LOL. WTF does that mean? Hahah!

- "I begin wishing that Alice wasn't his sister so that I can turn to her and gush smugly, "Did you see that? Yeah. I humped that shit" Hahaah!

I loved the fact that Bella wants to give her shoes and clothes to Alice. That's such a sweet and nice twist! The scene where Bella talks with Edward'a family is freaking hilarious. How she mispoke, and their reaction! Hahha!

And last but definitely not least... The SEVEN scene. Beyond this world. Hahaha. A-ma-zing!
lovexxlustxx chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
- "You take care of this, I'll give you Laurent's cut," with a sparkle in his eye.

"Thanks, but you can go fuck yourself"
LOL

What a chapter! So happy things unveiled like this.
lovexxlustxx chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
OMG, this story got so intense! I can't wait to see how it continues! Amazing.
lovexxlustxx chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Oh my fucking God! What is happening?!
You got me gaping all throughout the last half of the chapter! WTF!
So good.
lovexxlustxx chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
"If I died eighty years from now, I'd look back at my youth and only see him, sitting in front of that fire, triumphant and beautiful and kissing me" So beautiful.

"...and I'm confident I'll never forget the night I felt perfect" So sweet.

Amazing chapter. The last few paragraphs were absolutely stunning. Loved them!
lovexxlustxx chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Aw, I think this is my favorite chapter so far. They are finally getting closer! I'm loving this fic, can't wait to see how it continues!

fav line: "You know, people you associate with out of necessity, as opposed to preference."
Cathy chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
I like it, but I wished that as soon as James the the guys found Edward and his true motives were revealed, that Bella would have more faith in him. Because, In real life, situations like these, are minds think of every little reason to try and deny what is happening. Other than that I LOVED IT. :)

I still think, and probably will always think of people as whores. (thank you very much)
Cathy chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
The story seems interesting but now everytime I look at someone I think "Whore."
Unimaginative Olena chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
*insert a big cheesy grin here* Loved it! Thanks for sharing.

Olena