Reviews for Withering the Ferns
Mysterious Jae chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Okay now I am squealing like a school girl over her first crush... that ending was perfect, and nice...and no wonder I love your writing :]
Bangarang Bitch chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
that was actually a very good story. props for you
arbitrarygirl chapter 17 . 8/6/2009
im glad you posted this on here even though it was probably a pain to edit. it was a quick read, well it seemed like a quick read. haha but i enjoyed it very much. :) ... and i think ill have to sneak over to LJ when I have more time. ;)
Jewl246 chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Wow! I'm stunned! What an amazing turn of events! I'm so excited to read what comes next that I've lost all focus.

Your writing was the reason I started reading fanfiction in the first place. I had heard so many good things about Wide Awake that I finally gave in and read it. It does not surprise me in the least that yet again you suck me into the world you've created. I love it! Thank you for all the hours/days of enjoyment you've provided. You do an excellent job!
Possession chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
I will follow you anywhere you go (be it here or LJ) like Dorothy needs to follow the yellow brick road.

Your the wizard in the land of OZward!
Skweekers chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ok, love. Before I read this here on FF I must know one thing. Ok, well maybe two or three things.

Am I better off reading it on your LJ account?

Is it the same (word for word) as the LJ one?

How in the hell did you write this so fast after Wide Awake?

Or was this Pre-Wide Awake?

Btw, I LOVE Wide Awake )... I made a LJ account just for you ) lol
sweetapple30 chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
Well you've created another great job!

"We spooned in Forks."~how come NO ONE else has written that,that is hilarious...

"Special-Ed"~that one too,haven't seen it...

"A fucking helicopter could land on the river, and I’d ignore that bitch."~that is so true..in that moment you DO NOT CARE what the hell happens...hehe*sigh*

Just some of the MOST CREATIVE wording..hehe
lovelywendy chapter 17 . 8/6/2009
EK!

yeah baby!

it was awesome!

i can't wait for more of your stories!

LOVED reading all of it at once

made me feel so much better! :)
Orions-eyes chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
I loved this chapter - it made me laugh! Edward is so intriguing, I want to know why he's in so much trouble! Thanks again for writing this (and thanks to stolenxsanity)!
fleurelise chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
I'm thinking that little foil package may actually come in handy later- no pun intended (Ok, maybe just a little bit).

So, I am loving this so far, as usual with anything your write. Someone said it best on a comment of your Comicon post- if you post your shopping list, we'll read it, and it will somehow undoubtedly be angsty, mysterious, funny, and sexy all at the same time... and we'll soak that shit up like sick twisted sponges! And, no, I am so NOT obsessed with your obviously awesome writing prowess, thank you very fucking much. ;)

The back-and-forth banter and the hinted-at mysteries are both captivating and frustrating all at once! Want to read it all now, but I read so slow- I hate missing things- and my inherent ADHD and subsequent lack of reading comprehension forbids any such remotely satisfying reading pace. So, sadly, I must head to bed without finishing it, but now I look forward to reading more tomorrow.

Both my friend and I are just squeeing that you posted another story! Thanks for fulfilling our unquenchable thirst for all the (awesome) things that spew forth from your imaginative head and make it onto paper. :)

AFFOF
jenalpz chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Read this on the exchange and I knew it was you! Great story and hilarious. I'll always think of this story whenever I see Juicy sweats.

You're an amazing writer and WA was my very first FF. Thanks for all your hard work and can't wait for the Epi, more G&G and anything else you've got in store for us.
Orions-eyes chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Edward is such a mystery - I can't wait to find out more about him. I'm glad Bella realized she was being a hypocrite about judging Edward (I was thinking the same thing). Plus, it shows she's really not a whore or she wouldn't think anything of judging him. I laughed at the last line. At least Edward has let down his guard enough to tell her they are lost.
Mysterious Jae chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
This was a really good chapter. I wonder what Charlie has told Bella about Edward to cause such a reaction from her. It's interesting to say the least.

By the way, I was wondering where you post things now?

Do you post them on livejournal, or?

Honestly, I missed you posting things on here, and I would have

to say that it would be very cool if you did every once in awhile.

Which reminds me. I've been reading Wide Awake for a long time, and I forgot why chapters had been deleted off of Fanfiction? Why was that again?
MissRyss03 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Okay...So reading this story, all I can hear in my head is the theme song to the "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" from Southpark. Am I alone in this?
autumn0587 chapter 17 . 8/6/2009
This is why you are my favorite author in fanfic land. Even though my computer was completely taken over by viruses today, I still couldn't stop reading WTF. Can't wait for the epilouge for WA, and continuation of G&G!
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »