Reviews for A different Ichigo
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
great fic
NaraShikamari chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
This is really great, please upload this story again? I really want to see what happens next...
NaraShikamari chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
I totally love this story, the only thing that bothers me (and I know it won't bother everyone) is that you put the names first. In the Japanese the surnname would be first eg. Kuchiki Rukia, not Rukia Kuchiki. But the plot is brilliant, the angle of the story is really interesting. :)
kariza2013 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
i really like it
Miwokgirl101 chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Dude, this is an awesome story. Keep writing. Pleeaaaaassssssssssse.
Kyoya kumo chapter 17 . 10/5/2012
Add more please
I beg u
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
"she thinks back to the 150 years it took her to get this assignment." rukia has only been dead for 150 years and she started out dead as a baby. she has been a shinigami for less than 40 years since she was adopted into the kuchiki clan during the academy 40 years before what would have been her execution date ("Forty years have past since I was taken into the Kuchiki clan and in all those years he has never once looked at me")
mangafox chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
like the plot!
Shisarakage chapter 17 . 12/1/2011
I like this. In fact, I've begun toying with a similar scenario. I just have two things to say.

First, I reccommend .com for research and term materials. That site is a god-send.

Second, my one and only complaint. I'm aware that the sections of author notes are important, but it doesn't require caps-lock to get that attention. In fact, caps-lock has a tendency to annoy readers, even anger some. I myself am able to ignore the minor annoyance of it, and I think I'm damn lucky to do so.

Other than that, I jst want to see more.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Shaybo27 chapter 17 . 9/29/2011
Continue! ;D
Pokethat chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Nice story but not for me. I stopped reading at "She almost gasps at their intensity, at their beauty. She finds herself getting lost in their perfection..."

good luck though!
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
ooooooooooo so cool! plz keep writing. i really hope ur getting over ur writers block!
Dark-heika chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
the binding spells hav a name, u know. my suggestion is that u go to the bleach wiki and look up kido. choose a spell at a realistic level that has the effect u want, then edit this chapter to make use of it. that is all.

at any rate, this is a very good story, insofar. I will be eagerly awaiting ur next update. after all, a jealous inoue is the only good inoue (besides a dead one)

lastly, dont take my rants too seriously. im just... not that good at compliments. for every chapter i dont review, other than the one i use to say that uv captured my interest, that is a success on ur part. im a picky reader, so ur greatest success would be capturing my interest at all, but in any case, this is still very good. please update soon.

fight to the last,

Tsuneki Seirin
Dark-heika chapter 16 . 7/25/2011
another quick tip: i dont care if u correct the chapters afterwards so that tey hav the right #s or not, but if ur going to leave an A/N, then u should change the chapter title to tell us that. thats all. please continue the good work
Dark-heika chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
once again...

u had the same problem with kiyone- this is from japanese anime, not some idiotic cartoon. therefore, the names are spelled out in the same manner as kanji- it has a syllabolic pattern to it...!

the main reason i hav a problem here is this- when u spell Kiyone or Hiyori like u did, then the pattern set up in a way that the sound of the name is changed to the point where, if i couldnt see the words themselves, i easily could've mistaken these two as OCs. here's the breakdown:

hi-yo-ri

ki-yo-ne

theyre set in a way that it makes the sound ud expect. as for ur spellings, theyre set as follows:

hyo-ri

kyo-ne

completely different, despite only one letter being taken out. please, go back and fix these as soon as u can. itll make life easier on a lot of us, and, for the particularly grammar/ spelling paranoid, mistakes as big as these, especially if repeated consistently, are big turnoffs to any fic. i dont mean to rant at u, but im afraid that this is an error i just can't let u leave unattended.

fight to the last,