Reviews for The Life and Times of a Supervillain
malenita artiz chapter 3 . 2/22
Really good! I like the idea of Tommy being the bad guy and Kim the mentor of the Dino Rangers
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Ooh...love dark Tommy. Very interesting.
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
cool story
Psycho Tangerine chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
I loved the whole pretending to be evil because Eltar and Zordon are evil thing. Great job.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh my God, this is excellent so far. How did Tommy become so evil? He even corrupted a child. Now that's evil.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
cool
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
Ha ha ha ha. Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
wizmage chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it.
Author 'n Dreamer chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
Nice! Love the ending! Congrats on adding another wonderful fic to your collection!

:) Keep up the good work!

~Dreamer
AkoMeiChan chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
Oh, how cute! It's the perfect end!

There was something missing, though. What did Zedd do/tell to take Tommy away from his friends? This could be answered in a sequel? Or would it remain as a mystery?
sabina21 chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
good story
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
Aw, yay! Happy, sappy endings where everything gets wrapped up in one neat package. Oh, that makes me smile. I agree with them, Tommy was being a dumbass about this all.

Fantastic ending, sweetheart!

Artemis-chan
sabina21 chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
good chapter what is going to happen next
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 9 . 8/16/2009
Fantastic! See, you've been giving me this little ray of hope and light, that Tommy would turn out to be bad-ass enough to fix everything, and I was right! Holy shit, I loved the explanation to the Rangers, and I absolutely adored the confrontation with Eltar! Just...wow, this was so full of win, I don't even have the words to express it.

Artemis-chan
Author 'n Dreamer chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
WHAT THE HECK? Sorry, that just freaked me out a bit there. :) Loved that twist at the end! And I know what you mean about getting reviews: it's like pulling teeth. Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Dreamer