Reviews for One for All
Jean Cooper chapter 18 . 5/21/2010
Things just got interesting with Ms. Chelsea. And - isnt he a character. I want to know what he does D:

Kudos for this!
Jean chapter 14 . 5/15/2010
Rick's chapters make me see him in a weird new light. Not that that is a bad thing- just very interesting. The VA- well...;)
Jean chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
You really ought to give me a nudge when I forget to review v.v

Chelsea...you always make her peculiar don't you. But I got to love it, no matter what.
Jean chapter 17 . 5/15/2010
Gray's chapters make me smile :)

And I do love this sneaky Kai.

Kudos!
Jean Cooper chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
I love how Gray in his mind thinks like a bitching woman. its entertaining. I think you did a good job at showing the scene while showing how Gray isnt much a part of it. He's like an outsider looking for survivors or something...

but good job. I'd say more but I'm on a time restraint.
Jean Cooper chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
I love Kai. I love him like...like icecream!

And for some reason Claire is much easier to understand this go around. Hellz ya! ;) Kudos and all that jazz. Glad to be caught up with this fic!
Jean Cooper chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
Things are about to get super interesting! Popuri in this new light always makes me feel like she plays dumb for Rick in the game...anyways- kick ass chapter. I don't know if I would have een picking up little skulls. I wonder if there harvest sprites skulls? :O
Jean Cooper chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
I don't understand why I didn't review this damn thing when I know I read this. I love Rick's chapters, and can only wait to see his decent into more madness. Its wonderful, it is XD Loving it. Got to keep things interesting ;)
Jean Cooper chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
Chelsea's chapters make me shiver. Its interesting to see how she keeps twisting things up in her reality. A very interesting character
I be Me chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
This is a very good idea. Very very good indeed. :)

Hm. I must say I like Popuri's and Kai's PoVs over Gray's and Chelsea's... BUT When the new PoV in Chapter four came, I knew it was Chelsea right away, which was weird. xD

I don't like Claire. End of.

And I have yet to see where this is all going, but I guess that is a good thing. :)

I want to see more characters! And who the Vice Admiral is! He has no name... :P

Keep it up!
Mage the Observer chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
I think it works. Proper dramatic tension, characters are all where they should be... and fine, it doesn't scream 'SOCIAL INJUSTICE' like the last Popuri/Gray chapter did... but I think it works well enough as a bridge to leave it be.
Jean Cooper chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
Wow...I know you don't like it but I think this chapter tells a lot between Gray and Popuri. Even though she doesn't really see him as much of a romantic intrest, its obvious that she very much clings to him as a male figure- like a father or more like an older brother than she thinks of Rick. Of course there could be some crushing going on in there, I don't know. But Gray mostly sounds like a father or older brother trying to talk his sister out of doing something silly to me. I still would like to know what the beating was about. The Vice Admiral is..a very gutsy character ;)
Jean Cooper chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
Interesting as always, and I'm very curious to see what happens next. Claire doesn't seem to think much of her self :( But I guess thats understandable. I'm sure there will be someone and or an event that will help her out in that department a little. Though I have a feeling with the crew pitying Chelsea she'll have to go through a rough patch first I like the pull and push of Kai and Claire's relationship though. And Kai does have a innate desire to get one up, huh?
Mage the Observer chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
I can't for the life of me figure out who this 'Vice Admiral' character is supposed to be... but I can tell that he and I would be REAL good friends. The type of friends that live to make each-other die, y'know?
Mage the Observer chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
My apologies for taking so long to review, I've been somewhat busy of late.

Chelsea's plight is rather fascinating, and I find myself hoping she gets the chance to eviscerate whoever had her husband killed.