Reviews for Bum Reviews: The End of Evangelion
On Soaring Wings chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Dude... That was amazing. You really have the Bum's style down!
Doctorjaws chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
awesome story/review!

i just recently finished the series and this movie and the bum review pretty much played out like my thoughts on the movie. except my thoughts were a lot angrier as i really hated this movie.

one thing the bum forget to comment on was how much circular logic the characters used (that's what annoyed me the most) but i guess that did happen in the bit where he became totally lost.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
::roflmao::
Jane Poirot chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Ha ha, I just finished watching "End", and um...yeah, Bum just summed up the movie better than I ever could. I don't think there's even a humanly possible way to explain everything after...yeah.

Great job on this, especially with how Bum summarizes it. It sounds just like how he would do it. XD
Kitnighty chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Oh Lord...I never thought a fanfic could make me laugh so hard. It's so crazy in-character and hilarious I'd wonder if Chester somehow got a hold of some poor fan-writers account.

Seriously, VERY GOOD WORK :)
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
"...offspring between Ginormica and Dr. Manhattan!" Wow, I would never had thought that. Seriously, EoE is freaking scary! I just watched some scenes and read detailed synopsis. But it was a good review,
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh god...I can see it. I can actually see Chester doing this. Ha ha, you rock.
Darth Wesker chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
LOL, that was awesome!

I've spent many...hours(?) trying to explain The End of Evangelion to some of my buddies and now I'm just going to make them read this Fanfic because, not only did I like the idea of Domino's being an evil corporation (like Disney) but the fact that they had super-evil marshmallow men doing their nasty-work...HOORAY!

Keep up the excellent, excellent work.
Max Knight chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Man you got Chester to a tea, if he ever made a review to End of Evangelion Really awesome. Hope to see more of this...Man really need to watch more Bum...CHAANGE
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh my god! I think you might have outdone my "Bum Reviews: Hellsing" fic in sheer hilariousness. I may have not seen NGE beyond a couple episodes and never touched "End of Evangelion," but I read enough about it to find this "Bum Review" hilarious.

Ha ha! Domino's Pizza is SEELE! That was genius! But what really bought the cake was Chester's attempts to actually try to remember/figure out what's going on when "Rei's boob eats Gendo." The fact that even *he* seemed flabbergasted by the ending should speak volumes of how confusing the movie must have been.

As for the Michael Jackson jokes, don't worry, for me, it's not too soon. I find it kinda funny/disturbing that I made a joke in my own Bum Review fic about him a few months *before* he died.

Well, keep up the good work Chaz, I especially wouldn't mind seeing another Bum Review from you! _
Elizar Naki chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE GREATEST ONE-SHOT I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! XD

Not really, but I lol'ed so hard when I saw this. It was really creative and well-written, and it's always amusing to find more fans of ThatGuy out there.
chikyu chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Yay! Chester Bum and the Nostalgic Cridic are everywhere! Love the Rainbow Bright refenances, and its true the movie could have used some color-saving loving! But Mr Bum! I think you were too lost in your calculations-to-make-sence-of-the-moive to notice hot Rei chick turning into Hotter Kaworu/Kaoru! Not sure how you missed it, I mean Shinji actually shut-up for that._
Beryx chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
HAHAHA! Homelessness and human suffering are SO FUNNY!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That... Was truly epic. I could hear the Bum reading this the entire time! Well done!
Ctu-Shadow chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
LAMO I could so see EoE bum review going just like how you wrought it. That was very funny :)