Reviews for Ask The Lonely
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
this hit me right in the feels! :(
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
love it !
ImaginePeace chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
"He walked in to see her still asleep, her hands folded over her stomach, as always. It seemed to be her regular look, hands over stomach and hair in her face. No smile though. There was never a smile." - Oh my god, that line made me so sad!

You know, I was feeling very happy and optimistic when I started the story, and now I keep finding myself tearing up. Well, the brightside is that I really don't mind stories that get angsty, they always tend to be very well written. In fact, not only do I not mind them, I love them. A lot.

I'm crossing my fingers for Jane to be alive. I have absolutely no idea what's going on with him disappearing and it's making me REALLY want to peek at the further chapters, but I'll restrain myself.
Marie Anastasia chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
well i was going to keep reading but i saw that patrick jane was in the morgue and i stopped it made me depressed
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
Oh this was very, very sweet. I enjoyed all of it. If you're done make sure to mark this story as "Complete," so you don't leave us fans hungry for the next chapter. If you are done, and it sounds like you are, then bravo!
yaba chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
OMG you so do not fail as a writer. I gotta say I usually dislike family/baby fics and stay away from them but o my lord I am glad I broke my rule this time. I absolutely enjoyed this story. It had a wonderful team dynamic and great interaction between Jisbon. I gotta say it takes a really strong creative mind to keep readers entertained when for the majority of the story the leading couple is separated. You accomplished that by evoking true, deep feelings with careful word choice and interesting dialogue. I could "feel" Lisbon's pain, just wonderful. I am looking forward to more from you :)

yaba chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
o Dylan seems really cool. I'm glad you dont have Teresa jumping straight into Jane's arms as soon as he comes back. I think regardless of the circumstances, they have alot of rebuilding to do and with the baby coming it makes sense that she's confused and not sure if she's happy. I am looking forward to the next chapter, kinda sad though since I won't have anymore after that...well you can remedy the situation ;)

yaba chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
omg this was so cute. I love the whole set up and I love that they caught RJ too. I think it's so sweet that Jane adopted the little boy and their reunion was soo sweet. I can totally see that happening. I am hoping everything is okay with the baby :)

yaba chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
OMG OMG OMG I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!

everything was way too suspicious for him to be gone. I am SO FRIGGIN EXCITED TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER I MIGHT PUT IT OFF JUST SO THE ANTICIPATION WILL BUILD LOL. You are such a wonderful writer, man you build suspense like no other and the little details you dropped along the way were both subtle and tasteful. I am so excited wow. I love all the animal names, I have a puppy myself and love cute little animals so I love that part of it.

Really like how you added two agents to the team, realistic and logical choice and I like that you're keeping the team together. Grace and Rigsby very cute, I am soo excited wow

yaba chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
oo i loved this chapter. even though it mite not have turned out how you envisioned it ( i have that happen to me alot) it still felt warm and realistic to me and had everyone acting very in character. I am starting to warm up to Lisbon as a mommy, her maternal instincts are acting up and her cravings are adorable. I'm so happy I get to read more *squeal*

Tempe4Booth chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
i loved ur christmas chap, i re-read the whole Fic as well and loved that as well. can't wait for the next chapter
yaba chapter 8 . 11/27/2009
boy that was quite the cliffhanger, I am worried about Lisbon's mental state, wondering how she is going to deal as the pregnancy continues. I am loving her team's dedication to her team, especially that scene with Cho in her bedroom, just plain comforting.

I am not liking the disappearance of Jane's body, and am developing several of my own theories about it but i'll wait and see. I hope it works out :)

yaba chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
i love this story :) I'm catching up on it as quickly as I can b/c I really want to know what happened. It's wonderful how you manage to keep Jane's essence in this story even though he is not present and honestly this is one of the best 'team' fics I've read on here. Everyone is in character and lovely. Keep it up:)

P.S. last sentence broke my heart :(

yaba chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
aww that was so heart breaking. The last few lines along with Teresa painting the nursery just tore me apart. I normally don't like pregnancy stories or family centered ones, but this one is just so addictive. Please keep writing!

yaba chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
loved the hominess of this chapter. (is hominess even a word?) well regardless. despite how painful Lisbon's memories are, i found it uplifting that the team is doing such a great job taking care of her. I look forward to reading more :)