Reviews for Between Us and Them
Nichalia chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
(K1S1)(nuKnuS)KS(awesome)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
If I was in admerial kirks place I would have told my younger self to blow up khans ship. Their in another timeline (thanks to Spock and Nero) so nothing will really change
Lady of the Hunt chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
SO AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL! :D :D :D
sharmsindex chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
This was completely amazing! I absolutely love your story so much! Thank you for sharing it!
Tharin chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I could have gone without the romance, but the rest was the perfect "fix-it" for the movies (Generations and XI). Really great!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Wow, this was swift but very cute
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
*Squee* I love these kind of stories! I hope in the star trek sequel that Shatner's kirk is brought back! Too bad Leonard Nimoy retired. We don't get see the reunion. Oh well. That's what fanfiction is for!
Ms. Catnip chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
YAY!

And I totally agree with your assessment of that movie...

Who the HELL did they think they were, to kill James T. Kirk AFTER Gene Roddenberry passed away?

the bastards.
One Winged Royko chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
*sniff* so beautiful...
onewhowatches chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
holy frickin' crap. o-o

i need that sequel like i need air. like, now and always. XD

signed,

onewhowatches :3
kdorian chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Wow, I really liked this! Your Kirk Prime and Spock Prime were each wonderful, and fabulous together! And I loved Kirk and Spock's different reactions to encountering the Prime version of Kirk.

The transporter room scene was awesome, very touching!
spinningleaves chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
There is something distinctly touching here! I always did think it was sad that Spock Prime had to spend so much time without Kirk. An excellent revisit to the subject!
niver chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Lovely story. Giving older Kirk to Spock Prime always makes me happy.
Nelotizapu chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Oh, I love this, because when I saw Generations recently I thought of the same plot... of Jim Prime getting Nexus'd to STXI-verse and hooking up with Spock Prime. Except I never get aroudn to writing anything, so it's nice to see you did! The story has an interesting format... and is quite touching. I look forward to the sequel.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
amazing i loved it it was jsut perfect great job