Reviews for Broken Orange Crayons
Polkahotness chapter 1 . 2/15
This is INCREDIBLY cute! I don't typically like stories about Arnold and Helga as married with kids only because I can't picture their kids and that bothers me somehow? haha But this was WONDERFUL!

I could picture absolutely everything, and the dialogue was spot on to what I would imagine future Arnold and Helga would say to each other once they've been married and become parents.

Super cute how Helga and Daniel have that little bond and that little secret they share- it's just adorable.

I love your fics :)
Giselle Malley chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I totally love Helga's acting like a good mom, and Arnold as a strict dad. I think that, when you inherit one of your parent's personality, even when you make big mistakes, they understand and forgive you easily because they know what you're going through!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
That was too cute! Very sweet look into anold and helga as parents. I can so picture their son acting like his mom. :)
LadyLeelee87 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Very cute story! Yep I can totally see one of their children doing this lol :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
love it!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Very cute fic here
Nightglider chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
that was so adorable..!
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I love the implications of the last 4 paragraphs. Arnold never did learn all of Helga's secrets. I rather like that idea.
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009

Sucks for Arnold xD

Keep up the good work! love the HA!
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Cute! That's really all I can say. Arnold/Helga fluff is amazing, espescially here, where young Daniel takes after his mother by expressing his love through crayon breaking and name calling. I say that Arnold and Helga's next child is a girl who gets Arnold's personality xD.
Sakinaboot721 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
aw it was so cute!

I just started rewatching some hey arnold episodes and remembered how much I love the whole Arnold and Helga relationship...SQUE!
The-Lost-Wanderer-07 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This story has made my day! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love stories of my favorite characters having children. :D Though I do understand what you mean that it changes a lot. Anyways glad you wrote, even more so that you decided to put it up.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Hahaha... let's hope Daniel will have some of Arnold's niceness and empathy for others when maturing a bit.

Keep the good writing.
Knight of Caeli chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
It's cute and sweet. Have a great day!
kialajaray chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I thought that this was incredibly sweet. I love how Arnold is still clueless. Even after all these years. I can totally imagine a kid looking just like Arnold but has Helga's personality. The way she was able to easily tell that her son was in love like she was wonderful. What ever gave you the inspiration for it, I'm glad. This was really enjoyable to read.