Reviews for Fire Burning
fata fati. (amazing in bengali;-))
NinjaKittehz chapter 1 . 12/20/2013 know that the Yule Ball only occurs with the Triwizard Tournament...don't you?
Taiki24 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
This really is a great story , but I just wanted to point out that, seeing as they are, after all, a witch and a wizard, they'd probably use a contraceptive charm instead of a condom. Other than that , this is a wonderful fic. Please continue it!

Raogrhys chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
The last sentence is totally true... you've got to see my brother eating, until then you never saw pig eats!
Anyway I really liked your story, but it's too bad you didn't make it a full story it could be nice, like from the last chapter to when Voldemort came and killed them:D (what a happy though!)
arosequartz chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
That was real great, te endings were always funny!
Apples and Beckett chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I love this! please write more!
Greenfairyrose chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I adore this story! Amazing! Beautifully written :) xoxo
AngelinaWeasley1 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
very nice job
Samesinlove chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
I loved the first chapter! It was the best first time fic I've read yet.

Please, please, you still updated in august this year, please update here, too!
FFE chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Mostly pretty good, a couple spelling errors. One thing I'd rewrite:

"grunting, choking, and convulsing" ? It makes it sound like he's having a seizure.
PeachyBookLover chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Wonderful! i usually think smut is just well smutty but this is a great combo of romance and smut so it seems more like making love than just sex like everyone else does. keep writing!
LadyZee86 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
I enjoyed thise :) great work!
Jen chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
That was fantastic!

My one critic would be that in the beginning, when Lily asked him out, they conversed for a little while, but it wasn't a full hour.

I love how you said Teenage boys are always hungry. I have a 15 year old brother who is CONSTANTLY eating!

Great job. keep on writing!
avaniawriter chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
really great job...but, towards the end of the first chapter, you switched from first person to third person...just thought that i would let you know.

~Avania Writer
xxcookiesxx123 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
OMG! This story was soo AMAZING... I LOVED IT :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »