Reviews for Parents
Whoa, this was an awesome story! Great read.
ShadowCat98 chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Awww it was all a story in a story. I was hoping little adorable innocent Squee finally caught a break.

But it seems(to me at least) little Squeegee had a psycic vision type thing of his future. *falls to knees and shouts at every known deity, holy or not* LET IT BE SO!

XD

Shadow
Mysterious Personal Paranoia chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
amazing, is this story complete?

I must say this was very cute! and I made so many sqeeky noises when I read this. Devi "mom" and Johnny "dad" seemed like such cute titles! X3 any who again I loved the story and the plot...though I wish it wasn't a dream for Squeegee, his life seems better if it was Devi taking care of him.
Arcy911913 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Nice Ending
Explicitly Awesome chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
i lovedd it
bloody raptor chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
interesting
reddog f.13 chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
the story was amazine and very creative but its really sad how it ends you should probebly make more storys with johnny, squee,devi and a bunch of other carecters from jthm.
Zombiecatfire13 chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
... that. was. AMAZING! sequel? prob'ly not, but it's just an idea.
Zombiecatfire13 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
um, this time-skip thing was confusing. or maybe there wasnt a skip, and i just wasn't paying attention? love how you write for nny, btw!
Zombiecatfire13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
OH! THE ENDING WAS SO CUTE! i like how nny was talking in the beginning. keep going and going and going!
Plum Pudding chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
This story is amazing! The ending made me happy! :D
alan is stupid chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
Oh... my... god. I am... speechless. Hopefully this spot on my faves will be enough. Best JTHM fic I've ever read.

-Audrey
xcorezombie chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
wow, so the whole thing was a dream?

aww, ppoor todd, the way it ended was sad. /

but i like it. :)
anthrop chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
I once read this story ages ago. On Over the Stars, I believe. I loved it then and I loved it now and I'm very happy to have found you on ff. Your other stories look promising. You'll probably hear from me again!

Keep up the good work.
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
Prophetic dream?

I hope it is. It seemed an improvement.