Reviews for About Edogawa
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 11/20
lulz
Great. I would really like to see how he reacts when he finally meets Conan now
*amusement* Of course they noticed certain things... It's interesting to hear it in their perspective, all the details that we know the truth about and how close they get to it. They aren't stupid, they're cops, they're just not crazy-genius pseudo-children.
MisakiXRevive chapter 1 . 5/23
1 Done.
Trickster79 chapter 1 . 5/15
No, but seriously, is no one going too ask when Conan REAL parents will come for him?! Not even question if Conan talks to them via phone sometime in his life?! I always wondered what did pass through all the police service minds, letting a 7 years old be near a corpse and get shot...like, no matter if he's a genius with his deductions, he's STILL 7 years old! Well...he appears to be 7, all right...but, still my point is exactly why no one ever questioned the sanity of the japanese police...
animeloverhomura chapter 1 . 4/16
Could you do something like this except showing how Takagi or Sato or Megure reacted to him. Megure talking about his reaction to sleeping Kogoro vs Kogoro would be interesting. Also, the nagano police must have interesting ideas. You could show them talking between themselves about everything that they know about sleeping Kogoro. Maybe not Ran because she is constantly proved wrong, but sonoko/ Kid/ jirokichi would be a nice addition. This is also largely because I have trouble believing that none of them would have noticed anything about who he is. The akai family(spoilers) Sera, Akai, and Hanada Meiji are all intelligent and would make a nice addition. I love these things so please make more! Great Job!
Luster Shady chapter 1 . 3/23
Holy shit, this needs to be a series. Detail to grammar and spelling, plus on spot characters, I loved this.
Tropicalnight chapter 1 . 3/17
Can you post another chapter where Shigeru meets Conan? I just really like your writing style and thought that you'd release a really good chapter if you tried.
Anyway, think about it.
Thank you.
bright places chapter 1 . 2/19
this was hilarious. thank you.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 2/10
Really enjoyed reading this, thank you very much for sharing such a wonderful story!
Sal chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I love fics where people not in-the-know are wondering what the heck Conan's deal is, and this one is a classic. I showed this to a friend once, we both died laughing while reading various sentences aloud.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Still gold even after many re-reads
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Almost every line made me crack a rib from laughing x'D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I would actually like to read a chapter where he met Conan. You're writing is really good and your story flows good.
bookiez chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
awesome ! i love reading other people thought about conan . it's fun seeing them trying to think logically . i will now go find if there is a sequel or anything about shigeru meeting the boy in his point of view :D