Reviews for About Edogawa
THIs was so good I aciidently laughed out loud!
Fragments of Imagination chapter 1 . 6/7
Haha, you got that right. Meeting Conan IS an experience.
Dustbunny chapter 1 . 4/16
Cute
DreamSlytherin17710 chapter 1 . 2/16
Love this story. I wish you would continue this to show his first encounter with Conan.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
lulz
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Great. I would really like to see how he reacts when he finally meets Conan now
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
*amusement* Of course they noticed certain things... It's interesting to hear it in their perspective, all the details that we know the truth about and how close they get to it. They aren't stupid, they're cops, they're just not crazy-genius pseudo-children.
MisakiXRevive chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
1 Done.
Trickster79 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
No, but seriously, is no one going too ask when Conan REAL parents will come for him?! Not even question if Conan talks to them via phone sometime in his life?! I always wondered what did pass through all the police service minds, letting a 7 years old be near a corpse and get shot...like, no matter if he's a genius with his deductions, he's STILL 7 years old! Well...he appears to be 7, all right...but, still my point is exactly why no one ever questioned the sanity of the japanese police...
animeloverhomura chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Could you do something like this except showing how Takagi or Sato or Megure reacted to him. Megure talking about his reaction to sleeping Kogoro vs Kogoro would be interesting. Also, the nagano police must have interesting ideas. You could show them talking between themselves about everything that they know about sleeping Kogoro. Maybe not Ran because she is constantly proved wrong, but sonoko/ Kid/ jirokichi would be a nice addition. This is also largely because I have trouble believing that none of them would have noticed anything about who he is. The akai family(spoilers) Sera, Akai, and Hanada Meiji are all intelligent and would make a nice addition. I love these things so please make more! Great Job!
Luster Shady chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Holy shit, this needs to be a series. Detail to grammar and spelling, plus on spot characters, I loved this.
Tropicalnight chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Can you post another chapter where Shigeru meets Conan? I just really like your writing style and thought that you'd release a really good chapter if you tried.
Anyway, think about it.
Thank you.
bright places chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
this was hilarious. thank you.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Really enjoyed reading this, thank you very much for sharing such a wonderful story!
Sal chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I love fics where people not in-the-know are wondering what the heck Conan's deal is, and this one is a classic. I showed this to a friend once, we both died laughing while reading various sentences aloud.