Reviews for Sheep Dog
purpleYumi chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Update and when kaito would meet meiko
ShinodaMarikothe8th chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
What happened to Meiko? XD
Gakupo Lover chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Omg! So awesome!
juju chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
calm down, too many people (like me) likes Kaito and Meiko, you have almost 22 reviews And I love your story!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I. LOVE. THIS. PLEASE. UPDATE. THANK. YOU.
LIKE. REALLY. THIS. IS. THE. BEST. KAITO. FANFIC. I'VE. READ.
Wayyy better than those lame Miku ones
PLEASE UPDATE!
WebAlmond chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Kaito... ;A; reduce to eating bodies and not icecream...

Well UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Lee the Vampirekitty:

O okay! Heres your chocolate panda! Brilliant story but are kaito and meiko going to be reunited? Asylums are creepy so for some reason it fits the whole man eating thing! It reminds me of the song Dark woods Circus very much to the point that I could consider this as some strange backstory. What evs I love this! *-*
Tithenannisss chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Oh.

My.

God.

This is so disgusting...

I want to read more. :D

But really, whoah... Just let him eat human bodies is... kind of... can't find a word for that.

Well, anyway I hope you will update it soon. :D
Lallen chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Just love this fic n.n

Kaito and Meiko need more love! So much more love!

And this fic is great. So... i dont know, insane but interesting and... just great. I hope this is not the end, is it?
akyra12 chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
plz continue story it good :D
Larkfall chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Great story, it's interesting and it made me laugh when they went and dragged the bodies out and tossed them on the floor.
Macabre Melancholia chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Oh,God. why didn't you continue for, like, half a year? It's well written, BRILLIANT. What's not to like?
japaneserockergirl chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Sorry for not reviewing for so long; I've been rather busy. But I have to say that this is the NASTIEST chapter I've read so far! My mind will never be able to erase the horrible images you put in it! And yet...I find myself wanting to read more about Kaito and his odd human-eating tastes...update soon? o.0''

japaneserockergirl
natalia909090 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
I love you for making such an amazing story~

Continue I need to know what happens next!

Why does this story have less reviews!

This story is awesome C;
3Kiyoshi3 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
I always wondered how Kaito and Meiko got where they were in DWC. And yes, Miku is much overrated. I don't really like her, and I outright dislike Kaito X Miku. Kaito is so much better with Meiko, and I think of blue and green as more of a parental relationship or a friendship. Since yellow and blue combine to make green, wouldn't that make green X blue incest? Or maybe I'm just overdoing the color symbolisim.

Anyways, I love your story and wish to see Kaito and Meiko reunited. Please keep writing!