Reviews for iMiss The Way I Loved You
Torted chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aw.. I can't even begin to describe how cute and wonderful this story was..
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I really, really like this! This is great. It's just like how I imagined their relationship to be: passionate and crazy and lots of fun. This was fantastic.

The only part that I didn't like was the changes between first and third person. Other than that this was really good.

Mario Tobler chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Wow, totally magnified the first half because I was listening to 'She used to be mine' Brooks and Dunn. Made it a ton harder to read.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
im literaly obsessed with this song. its been played like 90 times on my ipod and i got it only this summer. its amazing.

anyways great story!
Hypo'Lana chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That was amazing!

I honestly loved it!

Well done you did a great job and i love the song and it definitely fits as a seddie song.

That's The Way I Loved you and You Belong With Me are such Seddie songs - i know this because i am obsessed with Taylor Swifts Fearless album haha!

Anyway really good job - this is going onto favourites!
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Excellent. More Seddie fics, please. :)
sketchingapollo chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
that was perfect, seriously.

probably one of the best things i've read on this site.
dazzledsaphires16 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
WOW that was the sweetest thing i have ever read! the first chapter where sam and freddie kiss in the rain is beyond perfect!
liz-beth531 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This was awesome! I absolutely loved it! You did an amazing job capturing the emotions throughout the story! GREAT JOB!
rememberingcharlotte chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
OMG this story almost made me cry, what made it worse is that i was listin to this is me by demi lovato (camp rock) and that always has aa thing in it that makes me want to cry

this is such a beautiful story and i love the story line, i also love how you got you r ide for this story

Lottiiee x.
italiangeek1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wow. That song really is perfect for them. I had to look it up, though. It fits and your story gave me chills. beautiful. Thank you for your great story and keep up the good work.
ThriLLer89 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
You basically sum up their relationship in one perfect heartfelt monologue.. KUDOS. That was SWEET. Loved it
Melody de Calle chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aww, that is so sweet. I always have thought that they should be together, no matter how much they fight, you can tell that they like eachother a whole lot- and that would also be the reason they had their first kiss together (I mean, besides the fact that they "just wanted to get it over with". *cough*They really, really like each other!*cough*)