Reviews for Doesn't Seem Like A Journey
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
An interesting story for an interesting couple.
kh07gl chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This fic made me smile at the end. It's very beautiful yet at somepoint it was slightly awkward...anyhoo love it! Lol

kh07gl :3
Empty Puppet chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I just adore all the little stories you worked into this!

It leaves me craving for more xD

All of them are greatly written, too
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
i liked the way it flowed. almost without pausing in the story, events in a proper order, instead of just random events.
Dhampir72 chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
This was a really cool idea. I love the structure to this story and how it's one story but fifty tiny ones as well! It reads more like poetry than anything, which is very nifty! Kudos!

I only saw a few times where you slipped and wrote "eyes" for Lavi instead of "eye" but who cares XDD This was really good. Also, the Spanish was interesting. It gave the story an interesting feel (and covered "culture" if this is really for Laven week?) ¡Me gusta esta historia mucha! ¡Bien hecho!
axisfiraga chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That was just plain sweet. Gotta love them canon drabbles.

Thanks for posting for Laven week! I'm looking forward to the update!
NaruHinaforever chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I like how you used the spanish numbers it was very creative. Also i like this, it's like a whole timeline of Allen and Lavi's relationship D
Sunset Tower chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Ngah. This is so, so lovely I can't breathe properly or control my facial muscles anymore.

I'm delighted at how well you weave every line into the next, creating such a beautiful, breathtaking story in only fifty lines. I wish I had the skill to do that. And the occasional first person narrative makes this so much more vivid, allowing us to have a glimpse into their minds. Especially the last line, where we can't tell if it's Allen or Lavi speaking - it's both of them, they share the same thoughts, and that's beautiful and breathtaking and heart-wrenching all at the same time.

I truly enjoyed this, and look forward to what you are going to offer us for this awesome week! (: