Reviews for Repeat
8 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
The minute you mentioned the Shinjuku Medical Center my mind went straight to the Demi-Fiend ,and when he showed up at the end I was so happy, it was a great read, thanks for making it.
Dead Turtle chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Man, why is it so hard to find a fic where the Law path is portrayed as the good one?
friolera chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
The Real Lee is here chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Sigyn-chi, i love your writing. I always thought that the "Law" path was incredibly wrong. It seemed so evil to just kill all dissenters.
steer2justice chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
I liked it.

It's a realistic interpretation of what could possibly happen at the end of Amane's route. Personally, I was a little disturbed with the "Listen to God or you die" part of the route, and I thought that Abel in this story did express this rather well. His friends refused to follow him any longer because he wasn't the one they knew.

Add in Naoya and the death of the main character as he realizes that he was mistaken all along by following the Law path and it does make for a good storyline.

I liked the addition of Loki and the Demi-Fiend at the end, and it does set the stage for any possible conflicts at the end.