Reviews for Awakening
The Key and The Lock chapter 44 . 12/28/2013
Hello?! Anyone there?
I see you haven't updated for awhile. I've grown to really start to like this story. So I was just wondering if you were still planning on updating any more chapters?
Amineh1825 chapter 44 . 6/17/2013
Keep going, please!
fatpotatoe chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Your story reminds me of the Xmen.
iAnoved chapter 39 . 1/27/2013
I'm not quite sure, but I think I forgot to mention my fondness of the way u make it a point to give credit to everyone whom you've borrowed from.
iAnoved chapter 38 . 1/27/2013
The end of this chapt , got me so anxious . I wish I reader power-rights , so I could just zap Royce outta this story . Just as well , his little bro makes me nervous but I hope he turns out to be one of those really nice but rough exterior type boys for the sake of little Ellie And her mom. While I'm still here, just wanna put it there that I've fallen in love with the way you're writing this story and pretty much all the charcters(reg. and new)

... Except for Rosalie .

While I've understood WHY she done everything so far , I still don't think it JUSTIFIES most of her actions so far . But that's just my opinion. Whichreallydoesntmatter.

But anywhoo... Amazing chapt (AGAIN) . So go ON whichyo bad self
.. Too much?! :D

Before I forget , can u clear one thing up for me? why would the Rose's place be in 'trouble' if Royce is the one that stole the money from it?
iAnoved chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
I'm just have to say I'm really diggin this 'fire-kinetic' chic's 'tude .
iAnoved chapter 28 . 1/27/2013
Holy ish! It's like watching a freakin series ... Except u know , ur .. Errr... reading .. it. Ahmazing, thank you.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/28/2012
Please finish the story, I wanna see what happens with Edward and bella
Guest chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
Very nice
angelari7 chapter 44 . 12/20/2012
You have a wonderful imagination, alas you haven't updated. Hope you are well.
colormeconfused chapter 44 . 11/2/2012
i stopped reading at 42 simply because i realized this story has not been updated in nearly a year. I don't mind waiting... in most cases and realize that this is not your life but cannot imagine how you can go a year without doing anything with this. Great story. I look forward to reading all of it. I will make sure to add all 44 reviews to your count cause by god you deserve them... even if you haven't updated in a year. hahahaha
Alpha Shallows chapter 44 . 11/2/2012
This story is one of my favourites and I've followed it for a really long time. I was wondering if you planned on continuing it? I understand if you're not. It is such a great story though and in my opinion I don't understand why it hasn't had more reviews. Maybe it hasn't been found easily? Or not many people rec'd it?
I just thought I'd let you know you're talent is very much appreciated and I would be ecstatic if this story was finished. :)
colormeconfused chapter 33 . 11/1/2012
I thought they could only die by fire. Wouldn't the hunters be able to live through getting their heads removed since it was implied that vamps could survive that when Jasper did similar things to his trainees... great story by the way :-)
perpetually chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
debralzara chapter 44 . 2/1/2012
I agree with the others, your story is vastly under-reviewed. I love your original take on the whole vampire story, it makes this an exciting read, one I couldn't stop! I pretty much read this all in one weekend, and I was very snappy with anyone who interrupted my enjoyment of this! Bravo to you! Looking forward to more! :)