Reviews for The Date
maleficent chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
so there dead or in new Orleans or something like that?
can u do a sequel
ShadowLDrago chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Shame this is it, it was great, maybe you should write a sequel.
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Hehe, this is most entertaining and Maleficent, you are aware of how hypocritical that last line was?
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Jafar and Maleficent on a date, kudos to you for originality and double kudos for keeping them so implacably in character. I applaud you and damn it their formal speech is wearing off on me! Must do something crazy!
SSC chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
This story made me laugh so hard! :-D
Anonymous chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
OMG i love this! Are you going to continue this soon? D:
Raha chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
Overall, I liked it, but the ending doesn't really feel like an ending. It's really more of a cliff-hanger, isn't it? Seems like there should be something after that, or a sequel, or SOMETHING. Or did you just get tired of writing it? That I can understand.
Raha chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I like the story quite alot, good Villain centric peices are hard to come by. However, I am a little confused about one thing. Why is Cinderella still living with Lady tremaine? Given that the newer Villains have made appearances, Cindy should have danced off with Prince Charming long ago. What exactly happened? Or did you just need a convenient seamstress?
Artemis - Simetra chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
Damn it, I think you've just about made me ship this.

I'll be honest, when I first saw the fic, I didn't expect much, but this is really good. It's in character, and it's funny, and it's creative too, the bit with the Charmings was hilarious.

I hope you continue,

From a fellow villain lover,

- Artemis
Kurohane Ookami chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
All time fave part in this was

"Dragon? What Dragon."

"That Dragon."
Esplandian chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Hurray for those fairies.
Esplandian chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
"And their names are Mary Sue and Marty Stu."
Doctor Madwoman chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
Alright, this? This right here? NEEDS A SEQUEL.

Because I seriously look forward to Maleficent destroying whatever Mickey has planned with the new kids. This story was hilarious and excellently written. I like how Maleficent has hidden inclinations towards feminism and how she was semi-defending the Sith Waitress' choice of battle form. Hidden depths, who would have thought.

Keep it up!
chibiaries chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
Having the characters Charming 1 and Charming 2 was brilliant!

I especially liked the discussion about bad fashion choices that the villains made in their youth, and an angry Mickey Mouse, and the giant sea turtle! Great bantering and characterization...please continue?

Isiscat321 chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Good story, but why'd you rush the ending? What happens to Eminy? DO Jafar and Maleficent end up together? What can Dr. hee bee jee bee do that Hades can't? Because he is a god "on the other side."
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »