Reviews for Take This
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
ooooooooohhhh this has got the be the most evilicious thing I've been indulged with for a while
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Thoroughly. Mindfucked.

Doesn't help that I was watching episode 57 of Brotherhood shortly before I finished this.
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
lOl, that was a good fanfiction. _
TheObsessedMoronSociety chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
That was the creepiest story I have ever read. But I loved it!
SoullessElric chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Oh god... That was amazing... I swear my eyes are gonna pop out now... SUPER SCARY! AAAAAAAHHHHH!
SoullessElric chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
HOLY CRUD! I'm sitting in my dark room at two in the morning reading fanfics on my phone. In the dark. Did I mention it was dark? Cuz its dark. SCARY! ima have nightmares now...
thelastunicorn chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
it is really good.
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
dude i loved this story it is really good and very funny.
Iczhihal chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Wow. Awesomely psychotic. Poor Roy...
Areus Bookworm chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Woah...that was intense...I LOVED IT!
Madik chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Oh. My. GOSH! This is amazing! I figured something was up when the whole mood changed and Roy started laughing, and even more so when he skipped away on his supposedly dislocated and/or broken ankle. Even so, the ending totally caught me off guard! Absolutely mesmerizing! There was astounding detail and emotion! I think I'm gonna DIE! Love is too weak a word for how I feel about this fic! Incredibly well written. You. Are. Phenomenal.

(I lost the game)
goldacharmed chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
So the crazy Ed was Envy the whole time? And he killed AL and Ed? And then led Roy to his death? I'm not 100% on it, but I think I got the gist. Anyway, VERY well written story, and you really fooled me. I finished it so fast because I was so into it, and I couldn't wait to find out what happened. Great Job! Poor Riza!
Maya Sushi chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Woah, this story was... insane. In pretty much every possible way, and I absolutely love it :)
Very Swampeh chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
Well that was depressing and kinda freaky o_o

That quote at the end really wrapped it up well; it was perfect for the ending of the fic!
Ymixle chapter 4 . 11/12/2009