Reviews for Beautiful Madness
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Quite a few tears on this one. Though I still rather the theory that the "face of boe" is one of Jack's beheadings from the Year that Never Was.
Kate Andromeda chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I like this story and the idea of Jack meeting everybody again. Made me smile. :)
Ravenja70 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I really don't like the idea that Jack is The Face of Boe, but this story is brilliant and so tender. I'm listening to Beyonce's "Halo" at the moment and I am in tears ...
sidlerocks chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This story has WAY too few review for how good it is. Lovely images, and yes, I believe that a billion years on, Jack will still be looking for Ianto. I was struck too by Jack's/Boe's vigil at the gate. As sad as it is, it feels right.

Too bad the Doctor didn't know at the time that FoB was his old friend, although I guess just his presence would have been comforting...
LiquidLash chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I am speechless. This is mind-blowing, and wonderfully characterised - you can almost feel the millenia dripping off of his words.

The reunion was perfect and that last line killed me.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is really beautiful! I love the mentions of reunions in there. Your description of an older Jack or Face of Boe is really neat. :D
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Lovely! I love Jack as the protector, being able to finally come home

the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This was very beautifully written. :)
Englishpudding chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Please don't be nervous.

You have written something unusual and beautiful.

I loved it.

Pirate Moose chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
One word: wow!

That was brilliant!
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Two word review as I cry like a three year old: So beautiful. Bravo.

Account No Longer Being Used chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Wow... This was amazing:D Pure amazing.

I loved every last bit of it.

Even brought tears to my eyes.

It was absolutely beautiful.
socalrose chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
An absolutely beautiful moment so clearly seen by my mind's eye. Brilliant writing.

Thank you.