Reviews for Finding You
darkbandit01 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Heh, they're so cute. I don't think momo would be so loud though. Just as annoying but not shouting in caps. Also you can take off the message at the beginning of every chapter, haha I think we all know now agitating wasn't on the list :P good chappie :)
darkbandit01 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Awww. Omg i hate momo and tobiume argh I want to see them really put in their places. Well great job on the fight, and the attitudes! Except hitsugaya is usually stoic or not happy lol. Great job!
darkbandit01 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Ooh nice! :) ugh tobiume always annoyed me, she's as annoying as momo. I like that you show her whiny childishness that her character has. Good job!
darkbandit01 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aww they so cute. I've been wanting to read a hyourinmaru fic forever :D he is much more emotional than normally, ill say because he is with a close friend. Nice job!
DonovanX chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I've read a few other stories with this same pairing so I thought I'd be cute to read others and this was the third I've read and I was really happy that it was a love story and that it was lengthy. However as I got further in I realized I can't finish this. I don't like the way Shirayuki talks and acts, like she knows everything before it happens I don't know it bothers me maybe because this isn't how I would portray them. And the further in i got the more I realized how much I disliked the story, style things and the characters actions. The plot is wonderful and cute and adorable, but it wasn't a joy for me to read.
1st Month 6th Day chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Absolutely brilliant, definitely one of my favorites
The spirit of the dragon Yuki chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
lolz it seems as if in all of your storys thats about hitsugaya and kuchiki or their zanpaktous has an evil hinamori XD
The spirit of the dragon Yuki chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
wow your good at writeing about zanpaktous XD well anyway im a big fan of your storys so i hope you keep writing _
Rei-Chandaichi chapter 21 . 11/16/2009
soo sad!but i lurve it :D
WOof HeAD chapter 21 . 11/15/2009
What?

Don't you dare quit being a writer, your one of the best on fan fiction and with enough work have the potential to become a author.

Don't give up!
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 21 . 11/15/2009
I loved the story. And I cant wait to read the sequel. Anyways keep up the good work for the next story.
of-the-sunshine chapter 20 . 11/5/2009
WHAT! but...bu...but... *sobs**wails**crys* It was so good *pants** that's not fair! It was AWESOME *starts crying again*
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 20 . 11/5/2009
that is one mean sister. anyways cant wait til you are aloud back on the computer to read the last chapter.
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 19 . 11/1/2009
Great job with the story. Can't wait to read the last chapter and then the sequel. Until next time.
Icicleriver22 chapter 19 . 11/1/2009
i hate mikazuki and how are they going to start a war? ohh well the chapter was nice