Reviews for Like Pinning Butterflies
jania-chan chapter 2 . 6/30
I'm scared. someone assure me.
venpast chapter 14 . 4/14
obviously, i'm a little late to the party, given how old this fanfic is. regardless, i'm in fucking awe at how excellently executed this entire thing was - from the emotion, to the characterization, to the rawness of it. even the use of blood and gore was tasteful, and beautifully - if you can call it that without sounding deranged - described.

the cathedral/church scene was a masterpiece. craig's interaction with the statue, and his inability to go through confession without getting sick - both made the eeriness of the story, and my own paranoia, sing. it was the epitome of written perfection.

the ending - jesus, fuck - the /ending/. i assume tweek carving out kenny's heart meant killing him for good - literally, romantically and metaphorically... and what a brilliant end to that tragic friendship. the whole 'bringing craig the heart', and the subtle stockholm syndrome is also very believable.

it's a bit of an understatement to say this now, but i really enjoyed this. i'm not sure if you're still checking reviews for this story, but i genuinely couldn't help but leave praise.

chapeau.
Galadrima chapter 14 . 4/13
Holy. Crap. This. Was. Gorgeous. I love dark stories, and yours is really well written. So twisted, gorey and emotional... Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Meerkatgal156 chapter 14 . 2/10
This was incredibly well written, and I love how you set up the chapters. The ending was a mind blowing twist to me, and the details of all the events were just right.
I did mostly read this on LJ but since I do not have an account on there I'm leaving my review here.
Thank you for writing this amazing story, i enjoyed reading it immensely.
Wow i love your work and this story i need more of your dark stories in my life PLZ
Kanda3 chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
o.o omg I was splattered by this fic and "Fiasco - Steve Herman" song.
the reader chapter 14 . 6/18/2015
Wow did not see that coming... good job
the reader chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Wow that is very dark yet amazing at the same time. I have read some dark stories before usually including AUs, what-ifs, and or added OCs. You however only make it to a time skip without adding OCs to it and staying as close to the character's personality as can be while warping it to fit your twisted story. However you could imply more as to what they did than rather us having to go on to another website to read it( which is hard to do on a phone.). Overall I would have to say ingenius trully extaordaniary. Only on ch. 4
dinosaur chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
does anyone know if she made a music playlist? I really like this fic and all of its grossness (***beauty). If anyone knows please let me know, thanks :)
xLawlietx chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
This story is the most beautifully twisted things I've ever read. It's dark and gorey but it's also so raw and the characters are just so real in their emotions, if that makes sense. You seriously have talent, thank you for writing this piece of art, it was a roller coaster.
PewPewSpew chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Wow...Just...Wow.

This fanfiction was sent to me by a friend, Stating it was extremely gruesome. I ignored the comment, But I should have prepared myself.
This fanfiction was one hell of a adventure.

As sick and twisted as it is, I absolutely love it. I also love the religious themes used in it. And the plot twist in the end...Just whoa.

Thank you Superfeypower for writing this.

I shall now go get my eye bleach.
ShoopDaPotato chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
I don't even know what's happening anymore...
Guest chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Omg, this was SOOOOO MUCH. I have so many feelings going on right now.

I wish I could explain how much I love this! ;O;
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
WOW
scarylolita chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
wow, crazy ride. this was intense. i enjoyed craig's characterization. definitely different than any i've read before!