Reviews for A Tale of Five Carsons
Maki-P chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Not my cup of Tea, but I appreciate that you avoided the Mpreg (seriously, what's wrong with those people?)
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
This is beautiful beyond words. I love the family bonds they have. Man, you have me crying again - the good kind too.
Even-the-Fire-is-Crying chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
I love you...so,so goddamnm much *Electronic glomp!* (No homo with the love. but you're sories made me cry...so lone)
psycochick32 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Okay.

I begin this with a series of admissions. (Well, two. So like, a mini-series.)

1) I have never seen SPD. Don't look at me like that; it's on my to-do list.

2) I hate kidfic because it's usually so very painfully written.

Okay. Now that that's out of the way.

Can I possibly squee harder over Bridge? I just really don't think it's possible. I'm almost terrified that I'll watch the show and this will be my head-canon and somehow the show won't live up to it and I'll have to stop watching it because it'll mess with this world, which I adore.

*flail*
BleuFleur chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
This universe you've created for Bright Skies has taken on a life of its own, to the point that I enjoy its tales as much as (if not more than) the original stories they were based on. I've not reviewed any of these stories before, but each and every one amazes me. You've done an outstanding job, and I look forward to seeing what adventures your characters embark on next.
sparxxa chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
This was lovely...and you've made me cry.
garnetred chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Excellent story. Loved it. Please write soon.
Weesta chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
How much do I adore wee!Bridge! I squeed in Ch.1 when Sky offered to build a wall for him. *happy dance* I love how snuggly and sweet Bridge is with all of his daddies. I adore Rocky - love that he's the best at controlling his aura. I thought it was sweet when all of the adults changed their name and cemented their "real family" status. I just loved the whole thing!
fox eye chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Heh, what a nice little read. Some times a little sappyness is all you need i guess. *sniffles* Dang it I got something in my eye!

Now if you will excuse me, I'm back on my power rangers kick thanks to RPM, so I'm gonna go look up some of your other works again. Cause they where always among my favorite, and I don't think I ever did finish Bright Skies.