Reviews for The Sound of an Angel
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Loved it and I completely agree about the lack of Gil in that story!
Anne-lover chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Gorgeous, love your descriptions of Gilbert in particular...and I agree, there was far too little Gilbert in Anne of Windy Poplars!
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Aw, I love it!

And I totally agree, I would have loved to have seen more (any) Gilbert in Windy Poplars, you know a letter or two back... Oh well.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ok, I am overloaded on happiness here. Seriously, just reading this has caused my heart to weep tears of supreme giddy joy. lol. I really enjoyed this, great fic.
dfghjkjhutfgrdhjk chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is adorable!
algernonfetchjily chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh, this is so ... so ... so beautifully, flawlessly written!
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I just love the fact that there are other Anne-Fans out here! Marvelous story, I especially like it when she says "I'm afraid, Mr. Blythe, that I'm scandously in love with you, to the point where it is almost criminal." It really sounds like her, so outspoken, she never cares whether people hear what she says,to the point that it's nearly comical!
Eternal Evening chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Aww...I love this little story-it's true that Gilbert might have appeared more in Windy Poplars, though of course Montgomery has her own style. I've had this page bookmarked for so long, and now I've finally read it like I've been meaning to. I'm going to check out the rest of your stories too (I have Beacon of Hope bookmarked), and I'll be bombarding you with reviews, if you don't mind.

Love, Evening. :)
wildchild7 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
*sigh* I love fluff... Especially Anne and Gilbert fluff.

Yeah, I didn't like that L.M. Montgomey didn't have Gilbert show up more in AoWP. I suppose she didn't want to be too heavy on the romance. But still!

Thanks for this sweet story!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Lovely,lovely! :) It's perfect. :)
bookwyrms chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awwww :) Anne and Gilbert fluff is my drug! Thank you. That was adorable, and very well-written. I LOVED the part where Gil realized that he was Anne's "ideal". So very, very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Dealious.
GoDons chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Lovely. Missing-moment fics from HP and Anne of Green Gables series are my faves, ditto H/G and Gilbert/Anne. Well done. This could easily fit into AoGG series cannon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Love it! I wish there was more Gilbert in the series period.
Elle-Jae chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
LOVE it - well done :) definatly filled gaps that needed to be filled :)