Reviews for And If You Don't Love Me Let Me Go
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
You're right; it was very effective with just the dialogue, for this one. Anyway, I'm glad that Perry admitted to JD that he would miss him before he left. It definitely makes you wonder why JD left to begin with though. Anyway, great work. As always, I enjoyed the read. :)
andaere chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Hmm. This one makes me wonder. JD's ditching everyone again. Odd. ;) The all-dialogue worked in this, especially with italicizing (sp?) Perry's lines, so I didn't get confused. (Whoa, overly-long sentence alert! xD)
sosyourface chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I'm really enjoying your oneshots so far! There's such a strong sense of the characters in them. Although half of them are making me very sad. But that's what good writing does, I suppose. I'm too lazy to review them all, but I particularly like the style of this one; you're right, the dialogue works so well on its own, I think that adding more would've ruined the awesome simplicity of it.

(Also, if I am correct, the title is from The Engine Driver and that makes me happy. I'm listening to The Decemberists right now, hooray)

Look forward to more fic from you