Reviews for This House Smells of Ghosts
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Sometimes, it really is the shorter ones that cause your mind to whir inside your head. Yes, this was short, but it was still very well written, and the mental image that you created for us was both effective and frightening. Well done here.
andaere chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wow. I was wondering how you'd fit in character death in under 100 words, but you managed. Your descriptive writing is absoultely beautiful here. And creepy. Great job!
eternaldark chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
you really need to merge all these into one post as they're cluttering up the page and it's quite irritating. Good stories though.
A fan chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wow, I really love these oneshots of yours! You manage to convey a lot of emotion in few words, like in this one, for example. However, I would recommend merging the oneshots into one big oneshot story, as opposed to many seperate oneshots, as they're cluttering up the Scrubs page quite a bit, and it'd be easier to read them all together, like I've been doing ;) Can't wait for the next ones, I really do love these oneshots
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
ok i've read all of ur oneshots series thing now, an i think u should write some of them as a series, u hav alot of good stories :)
Quaxo chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I've been reading all of these and they're just awesome. Especially this one. I wouldn't worry about it being too short, it reminds me of the Ernest Hemmingway story (actually this whole series of yours reminds me of this story) which goes like this (it's only six words): "For Sale: Baby Shoes, never worn". The sparseness of the language you use to communicate stories that other authors would spend pages just scratching the surface of is really really freaking talent.