Reviews for The Fate of Commoners
Zhenzhen87 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Poor irnai. I never really payed attention to her but ur fanfic has made me want to know more about her! Great story so far!
TheWackedOne chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
well, ive always liked Irani. i appreciate the few stories about her. please update!

couragetcd chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
I am realy enjoying your story. Well written and thought out. :-)
WarriorKnight chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
This is great! I look forward to reading more D

Keep writing!

LittleSlytherin394 chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
Dangg! I've had a migraine on and off for 2 days now and I'd loooove a potion to make me sleep for 4 days. I'm envious. Anywhoo, thanks for resolving the cliffhanger! :)
tamorapiercefanatic chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
Excellent story! I always wanted to know more about what would happen to Irnai! I am really enjoying this so far. Please write more soon!
SarcasticLoner chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
Hey, enjoyed the update
SarcasticLoner chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
hey, enjoyed the story
pegada chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Darkings? Can't wait to find out!
pegada chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
Wow, Irnai's starting to remind me of a certain Galla-born Wildmage on her first trip to Corus... :P

I really like this so far. Your writing reminds me of Tammy's (yes, really!), and that means that this story is gonna be good! Keep it up.
Mythical Words chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
Oooh. Nice cliffhanger! Great chapter- I liked the way you described the passing of time without making it seem tedious and still making sure that it was understandable. Keep writing!
slsgirl chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
CLIFFHANGER! :) great story though
LittleSlytherin394 chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
Thanks for the update! Can't wait for the next one! D
Ayleim chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Please keep updating, as far as RL allows. It's very interesting to see how the characters lives could develop, and your writing style is a pleasure to read. Unfortunately, I don't really have any constructive criticisms to make - which could be a good or bad thing depending on your viewpoint. :D
Mythical Words chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Awesome. I can't wait until the next chapter!