Reviews for To Muddy a Malfoy
akatsukireunites chapter 13 . 3/31
awww plz updATE
jade ice chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
This chapter was one of the most beautiful, no... soul stirring things I have ever read. The way she spoke and entwined their marks like that only makes it that much more believable. If Dramione ever happened this is how I see it playing out. A truly wonderful story. Even the ending was so realistic. Bravo!
thefifthmarauder47 chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
So, I know it's been a while...but it would be lovely if you updated :) I really enjoy this story so far, and want to see how it ends! Please update, your loving fans await you!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Fantastic moment for Dramione in having her show her love for him to him.

Amazing job with the writing!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Your beautiful words gave brought me to tears whether it's from the confessions or the horror experienced. Tears!

I love that Hermione refused to give up on Draco.

Amazing story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
Months, really? I wasn't expecting that time jump.

Teddy playing cupid was adorable! He was so cute throughout his appearance here!

Awe for Dramione looking like a family with Teddy.

Great Dramione confessions!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Beautiful confession from Draco to Hermione. Absolutely beautiful!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
I was furious when the winner of Hermione's basket was announced. However I like how that wasn't going to stop Draco from telling her that he wanted her (though I'm curious as to what changed his mind).
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Why must you end an intensely beautiful Dramione moment in a sour decision? :(

I like the idea of Hermione saving herself fir Draco but how'd she keep that going when dating Ron?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
I wasn't expecting the time jump.

I really like the memory that the last moment drew up for Dramione.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Holy f*cking that was intense. I'm shocked an pleased at how well Hermione executed the plan (until the blunder at the end). So responsive! Agh!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Oh my! Such an unexpected yet intense encounter between Dramione! The dynamic is shifting between them! So responsive to one another...it's fantastic!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
DAMN! Hermione was in charge in that confrontation! I loved the confidence she found to continue in such a direction with Draco.
askmrstamayo chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
This Chapter is a story in itself. Round of applause author.
animerules4ever chapter 2 . 7/29/2014