Reviews for To Muddy a Malfoy
JES chapter 4 . 6/19
Firstly, you write beautifully. I loved the first 3 chapters, they were really fun to read and when Hermione was seducing Draco it was super hot! *fans self*
I'm sorry to say, but I wasn't a fan of this chapter... I guess I wasn't expecting the story to go in this direction so quickly. I just don't understand the last scene between Draco and Hermione. Where did it come from? Why his sudden intense compassion towards her? I would understand if there was some internal dialogue on his part explaining his change of feelings (I know you kind of addressed it, but I don't feel it was enough). There was no build up to the point they're at now and I feel it was rushed. The last scene was really sweet, Draco was so caring and gentlemanly, but it just doesn't make sense. To me, it was strange. The last time they were alone together was when Hermione was seducing him, and now this... Do you know what I mean? Like how did it get to this point so quickly? Where's the connection? If there was a few more chapters in between with Draco slowly coming to terms with the fact that he has feelings for her, or whatever, then I'd get it and it would make perfect sense. Right now, it's not realistic. He went from calling her mudblood and not really wanting to be touched by her, to now basically fawning over her and wanting to save her. All this literally happened in the space of 2 chapters. I'm a little disappointed. I feel bereft. I need more! I'm definitely a sucker for an agonizingly slow burn, and I'm aware that's not everyone's cup of tea, but, wow, this happened way too fast! So sorry, I do really like your writing it's amazing! I just wish there was... more.
I appreciate all your efforts, you have put yourself out there and that's no easy task and writing is hard bloody work. So well done and keep it up! Thanks so much for sharing. Although it wasn't for me, clearly a lot of people would disagree going off the lovely reviews left on your story :-)
MahallieMacKenzie chapter 13 . 6/8
Holy crap. I need to soak this in a bit before I review.
MahallieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 6/8
Damn. Hell yes Hermione. Get it girl!
Jo chapter 1 . 6/8
Truly a beautiful story. Thank you.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 2 . 5/6
Interesting chapter. Gotta keep reading to find out more.
tennisdiva15 chapter 8 . 4/15
hahahaha that was so exciting lmao
Osumare chapter 13 . 3/14
I had such a great time reading it! Perfect combination of serious and playful.
galaxies in her eyes chapter 13 . 2/26
Amazing story. Loved this!
awesomeami316 chapter 13 . 2/12
So good. Ugh I love Draco
RiddleMeInsane chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Ugh. It was too irritating to continue. Delete.
malgay chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
at the point when the music plays I was like "thank God I have no friends"
malgay chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
'sleep first, sex later' can I quote this? XD
malgay chapter 6 . 6/22/2017
I love both of my sons
malgay chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
THIS IS SO CUTE I CANT
malgay chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
I made some ugly sobbing noises when he said he missed her