Reviews for Hidden from Sight
Guest chapter 41 . 12/2/2014
I would have loved to see the scene between Mary and the principal. You really put Marshall through the ringer, but at least they came out of okay in the end. I also liked how you were able to break up Mary & Raph and still have them be friends, I always liked him except for the fact he was in the way of Mary & Marshall. I though for sure when they split up they would get together but then Mary had to ruin it like she always seems to do and ran off with the D-Bag.
seacat03 chapter 41 . 7/8/2012
I think this was a great story, and I love how you ended it!
Callensi chapter 41 . 6/21/2012
Just an amazing story! My favorite In Plain Sight story by far! It was wonderfully written and I felt you captured the characters perfectly. I loved how the story could have ended a few times and still been perfect. Believe it was Ch 15 when the first got together and then for an angst story in...ch 18(?) when they said goodbye. That chapter, the ending was just phenomenol how Marshall said goodbye. Loved how you incorporated the different languages.

I have to admit toward the end my eyes did glaze over and I did think at every twist of Mary trying to run, I just wanted you to end it already. But plugged on and continued reading.

Fantastic job!
straycatdying chapter 41 . 6/7/2012
Thanks for this beautiful story! Now I can skip Season 5. :-)
blueberry55 chapter 41 . 5/19/2012
This is a very good story..can't wait to see if you write a sequel..
JJ2008 chapter 41 . 5/4/2012
This is great! I really hope you plan on writing a sequel to this...I would love to see more.
Sassenach082 chapter 41 . 5/4/2012
Angels-heart1 chapter 41 . 5/4/2012
Nice ending.
UltimateFanAddict chapter 40 . 1/31/2012
Come on. Don't end the story now. It's too good not to be finished so please update.
whatamithegeekmonkey chapter 40 . 8/17/2011
Love this!

But how could you stop there!
ErroneousJuxtaposition chapter 40 . 8/12/2011
I LOVE this! i havent look yet but i hope there's a sequel! if not you should seriously consider writing one! this is one of the best stories i have read, and believe me, there are a LOT of them, but you are a really god writer and should continue writing! especially with were this story is/was headed:)
AnimeSiren chapter 40 . 6/5/2011
Great story, thanks for writing. I'm just curious: Is there going to be a continuation, or is this the definitive end?
Lover of Reid chapter 35 . 4/16/2011
I agree with Stan I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Mary and Marshall when he tells her about having to attend Marraige classes.
Lover of Reid chapter 34 . 4/16/2011
I can't wait to read the next chapter and read about the wedding and Marshall's present.
Lover of Reid chapter 33 . 4/16/2011
You know I can see Marshall and Mary going and getting married in Vegas. I can even see her sister and mother going with them.