Reviews for Iron Bonds
The Rambler13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
*sigh* can I somehow express love beyond words with words? ...yeah... no.
To put it simply: I. LOVE. THIS.
You rock!
MusicalPoetess-Is-Not-In-Use chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is undoubtedly one of the best Germany/Prussia stories I've ever read. Amazing.

- Poetess
BlueBowTies chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I think I laughed, cried, awwwed, and just totally steamrolled through this story with so little grace and so many emotions that I have no idea what I'm feeling anymore. I think I'm in love... Jesus, that was one of the best fucking germancest fics I have ever read. So, so beautiful. I just... amazing job. It was awesome. It was amazing. It was... perfect. I just, I can't, it was too good.
Blatherskite3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was written beautifully. I think you really captured the emotion and their personalities perfectly.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This was beautiful! Thank you for posting!
Awesomeness Incarnate chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That was amazing! The imagery was just so and the settings were so vivid! Loved it.
lilium of the silence chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
OMG, you make me cry TT3TT. This is beautiful. You write so good, the descriptions are precious.

No puedo expresar solo en ingles lo mucho que me gustó tu fic .. Gracias por hacerlo, escribes jodidamente bien TT3TT.
Opheliacal chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Oh, this is pretty lovely. Im happy that there are a few bit longer oneshots with this pairing too~

I have a thing for "the Berlin Wall"-fics, so I like this one too. Even better, its been written well enough. Slightly cliché somewhere, but thats not a bad thing. An enjoyable fic, I must say.

Yeah, a lazy review, I know.
Naomi Hansen chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
"This pairing hopped in through my bedroom window at night, like some twisted version of Edward..."

Really? I wish it came that easily to me now. (You know, excluding the part with Edward.) I kept seeing the pairing in DevArt, and after a while, I finally just said, "Fine! Consider yourself lucky, Hetalia, for making yourself my one and only exception when it comes to incest!"

And I do not regret reading this. In fact, you have made me feel happy after a fairly crappy week. Enough happy, sad, and sexy parts to make me love this story to death! (And that's kinda hard to do for almost ANY story, in my opinion.)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to finish my Algebra homework. I really hope I see more Germancest from you.

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
Billywick chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
So here I was, having potatoes and wurst as you do, reading a Germancest doujin as you do, browsing for MOAR incesty german goodness, AS YOU DO, when I read this fic.

Muya it was so lovely! I absolutely adore your style, and now I'm gonna have that line about the clink of their crosses colliding in my mind eternally *w*

Thank you oh so much for submitting to Germancest xD I'm hoping you'll write more, (not because i will slink by every day or anything that would be obsessive right? ;D) you HAVE inspired me to get over my "but i've never written incest D8" block 3 I should stop raving in the review box now, but hell I am feeling the need! xD Germancest is like a drug. xD And it makes me so strangely proud of my country. Now I look at Germany like "Hell yeah. My country is the sexiest pairing of History. suck on it betches" XD okay I'll go back to my potatoes now ;D

Thanks for writing, it was...AWESOME.

~much love, Aya
cardboard boxes chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
"...like some twisted version of edward." sheer brilliance.

this was really cute to read! I hope you continue on this pairing, ne?
imanut chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I'm fairly certain that you've broken my heart, my dear. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for making my evening~!
KTR2.0 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Amazing job, thank you so much.

Like other replies, I liked how their relationship progressed. And I found myself many times biting my lip so I would not cry.

Thank you, and good luck in future projects~
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I always thought this was an interesting pairing. I liked looking back throughout the ages at their relationship progressing. Very cute, and just a touch of sadness, just the way I like it. Very nice job.
cootchiecoo chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I'm not sure whether to cry or smile myself silly.

One of my favourite pairings (and Berlin Wall scenes are a weak spot of mine with these two.) in so many different situations... Their history is just too good to ignore! Amazingly written, characterisation is perfect! And... The inclusion of HRE!Germany is awesome. Because it's gotta be true.

I really enjoyed this, read every word and loved it. The Iron Crosses clinking was just... guh! Wonderfull thing to add.

Don't stop writing like this!

x Muffin c