Reviews for Antagonism By Any Other Name
bluebellwoods chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Very funny! Having deaf Nana in the backseat was cute :)
WhenasInSilks chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
The deaf grandmother was a nice touch.
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
:) Hooray for stumbling across stories that make you grin!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
poor grandmother, surely that counts as meeting her family!
Mew of Fire chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
great story!
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Ha. This is wonderful.
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
what is this newfangled world wide web you speak of, dear? how oddly intriguing. you're kind of awesomely funny, y'know?
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
ROFLOL ! ! ! this one shot is really funny! it would be interesting to see more.
Shinku chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Learning to be funny or not, this was still fun to read. Sometimes it's the simple stuff that's the best. Everyone likes something different. Thanks for posting this, I really enjoyed it. -Shi
Shuna chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I found this story very cute. I easpecialy liked the parts about politic and Sarah wanting to kill Jareth. Good job!
camcalli chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I know this is only a drabblet, but you really should continue this. I'd love to see Jareth interact with Sarah's family...not to mention more of Nana.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
You may have just been learning, but you had me lol. How long ago did you write it by the way? Thoroughly enjoyed her sarcastic lack of faith in her father's schemes- especially since they were going to turn her world upsidedown (again :). Love their relationship. Grandma was a kick. I'd love to read more if you've written it :)
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This I find to be absolutley charming, funny, and fun. As well as nostalgic for the 90s, which I did love.

Also I used to have an early 90s Oldsmobile, the minivan though! Rock on.
notwritten chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
It is good and funny. It made me smile. Keep smiling. :-)
Lady Arenia chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very cute! I really liked Nana and the whole 'are we there yet' thing.