Reviews for Divinest Sense
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Ooh, bitter. Those whom the gods love, and all that...

Thank you for sharing.
mythoi chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Wow. Just one word. I totally feel how Cassandra felt. Poor girl. But you can't mess with a god.

Really good written.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
So I was recently in Rome and Greece and am currently obsessed a bit with the Greek(eh some Latin) Gods. Saw this that you wrote and had to immediately read it and smile. Not at the fic itself, because its good but obviously not happy; just at the fact that you wrote it at all. *hearts* Though of course the rest absolutely sucks for the poor girl, I just think forward to Agamemnon and its all just so sad. Ah well, so goes the Greek tragedies, and we get to enjoy the poetry of it all.
LiraelAlanna chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Great job, I love this pairing.
Bianca Cai chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
i loved reading this! i adore greek mythology, and cassandra in particular. i had to research her since i was doing the play "trojan women" in my drama class, and got to play cassandra. now im totally obsessed with her story, so thank you.
dansemacabre chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Hm, this one doesn't sound familiar at all, but I like it very much. It does capture how the gods were both very human and yet not, and the entire piece has a very pleasing lyrical symmetry to it. Bravo!