Reviews for Life Moves On
Semjaza chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is completely heart-breaking, despite the detached, philosophical style of it... Maybe even moreso, because of that. Do I make any sense? I enjoyed reading this, even though it made me sad. Intriguing quote, and excellent writing. :)
Lucite chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
D I like I like! Cissnei is one of my fav characters!
damagectrl.07 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This fic was beautiful. I kinda like the Zack/Cissnei pairing. Hope you could write more about these two. Zack/Cissnei needs more love~

Great job. :D
x-'what's left.of.yesterday chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I felt bad for Cissnei, blaming herself for Zack's death. And it is true, like many fans, I cried to the death of Zack. I couldn't do it freely with my younger sister there and all. Anyway, great job! You really portrayed the story well.
suteki ne chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wow- this is very well-written.

It's really difficult to find stories like these; the type of story that would make you reflect on life...

Thanks for writing this- it was a great read :)

~Mai-chan
Bemused Writer chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was very well written and portrayed the reality of Zack's death realistically.

-E.A.
IeMei-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I don't usually review, but this was a beautiful fic, and yes, I totally agree with you, Cissnei and Zack would have been wonderfu... T_T i cried when Zack died too... T_T
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Dying is not romantic, - Just that alone made me squee. That guy's quote is winbuckets.

It came unexpectedly easy off her tongue, so painfully heavy on her heart to say the truth. - Excellent. Shows how Cissnei's been numbed by the life of a Turk.

Zack lived on in his parents, and in her heart. He would not be forgotten. Not in this lifetime. - AND IN CLOUD AND AERIS. Obviously. XD

How could she face Tseng now? Not only did she fail the mission Tseng assigned especially to her, but she had failed to retrieve Zack alive, someone who meant a lot to Cissnei, to Tseng, to Aerith, to everybody who had the pleasure of knowing him. - Great.

Cissnei hadn’t even gotten the chance to tell him her real name. A secret she wanted to entrust Zack in turn. - -is happy you included this XD-

As insensitive as it may seem, the world will move on without him. Life will continue its course, though he will sorely be missed by those who have had the pleasure of meeting him. - Great way to close it off.

Lovely as always :3
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I hate Zacks death, I really really do, there was more to it then what happened but I wonder who was behind such an order really? my best friend calls it the curse of 1st Class. And they really wouldn't want a witness to Nibelheim and Sephiroth's turn, they wouldn't want to risk him being against them, or speaking knowledge of those horrid five year experiements.

But if only the Turks had been quicker then those power hungry grunts, who just wanted to kill kill kill.

I liked Cissnei telling them, cause in the game 'do you know a Zack?' really hurts. This was wonderful to read in a hurting the heart way no matter how important or how a person fills your life once they are gone they are gone. Pressence with them, life goes on... an it hurts.

Wonderful!
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
You should write a romantic story about this pairing next. Zack/Cissnei needs more love!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was written very well. And you did a great job. :)
oodball167 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Nice one!

I'm glad you wrote this, usually you can't find a lot of philosophical POV, i think it's a fresh air gust.

Thanks a lot.