Reviews for The World Without
Orumon chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
Very well written. Pacing is nice and characterization is believable.
amimai002 chapter 15 . 12/18/2016
...Sempai?
That was perfect!

I really do love this story, it gets the what if scenario just right, and doesn't contain any Shiro angst that makes most f/sn story a pain to read.
Dude chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
YOU DAMN RIGHT IS SENPAI! Nows your chance jump his bones and CLAIM HIM! Emiya Shirou Mark two is taner, meaner and bigger in every way! Open the way for the Sakura Matou Harem Route!
AmaiKotori chapter 15 . 9/5/2016
I've heard several people say that the biggest problem with F/SN is having Shirou as the viewpoint character. I must say, you're doing a lovely job of proving them right, here. I've rarely felt inclined to give Fate fics a try, but the premise intrigued me and I pretty much read straight through to the end.

I've been very impressed with how in-character everyone feels, and several of the nods to the original VN have had me giggling uncontrollably (although somehow, none so much as poor Lancer. He's always been my favourite, even when the universe hates him). Excellent balance of humour with the relatively dark plot.

Even if the next chapter does take months, I'll be eagerly waiting.
Bludflag chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
Gilgamesh is blond, not blonde. Blonde is the female variation of blond. Alternatively, use blond for males and females.

Or maybe Gilgamesh is female here, idk. I certainly wouldn’t be disappointed. :v
Bludflag chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
"What do you seek from the Holy Grail?"

Monthy Python flashbacks. :D

My poor sides. D:

Anyway, usually, you're supposed to put space between different kinds of quotation marks. So it's not "', but rather " '

It's called a typographical nicety, IIRC. If that's not understandable (it's midnight here and I just noticed these chapters are literally years old, so you probably don't remember what I'm referencing), I'll just copy a credible source.

Rule 4. As a courtesy, make sure there is visible space at the start or end of a quotation between adjacent single and double quotation marks. (Your word processing program may do this automatically.)

Not ample space: He said, "Dan cried, 'Do not treat me that way.'"

Ample space: He said, "Dan cried, 'Do not treat me that way.' "
Bludflag chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
You spoke of Bazett's CS as if they were still in play.

Kirei used them all by the start of canon.

Though she probably would have ended up being a
threat to Rin if she had been able to participate in the
war, she was taken out prematurely by a surprise attack
from Kotomine.
The reason for that is because she and Kotomine were
actually old friends. Back when Kotomine was still an
executor working for the Church, they often ran into
each other on assignments and fought together as
comrades.
So, when Kotomine, who until then had never relied on
her even once, said he wanted to meet with her, Miss
Bazett was secretly elated. With no reason to doubt him,
she walked right into his trap.
She didn't even have time to call out Lancer, before
Kotomine cleanly sliced off her left arm from behind and
stole her command spells.
Afterward, he gave Lancer two commands.
The first was to make him accept Kotomine as his
Master, while the second was to make him gather
intelligence.
As for what the final command spell was used for,
that's covered in the story itself.

Source is Mcjon01's Type-Moon dictionary, available on Beast's Lair forums. Just Google "Mcjon01 Translates Things" and then just download the dictionary (it's in the first post). This is Bazett's entry, so just use CTRL F if you want to see the whole thing (which you probably already know from stuff like Prisma Illya, but this whole thing looks prettier there, so idk).

Otherwise, I rather like the whole thing. It has so much potential to it, although I'm sad for Shirou; I prefer not to read torture and just leaving it off makes one think of all the implications.

I'll probably just skip those...
figcube chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
Really enjoying this story. Love the relationship between Sakura and Saber. Am I right in thinking you're combining parts of the Fate and Heaven's Feel route? Though I'm not sure how you're going to have Sakura absorb servants if those hints about the Black Grail storyline are any indication of what's comming.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2016
Its shape continued
to flow he as nocked it
Belthasar chapter 15 . 6/28/2016
Huh, it's been so long that I forgot about this story. I'm glad to see it continued, though I hope the next update won't take so long. It's fine to have shorter chapters if that's what it takes, you know?
jcampbellohten chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
Holy crap, what a cliffhanger! I very much hope you continue this regularly. For now, I read this strait through over two days and was too absorbed to review as I went, so most of what I would have written has been lost, but I'll try to remember as much as I can.

Firstly, this is incredibly, extremely original, and I greatly like it ("love" is a word I think should be reserved for certain circumstances and is horribly overused, but where the people who overuse it would write that they love this story I imagine my sentiments match theirs) both for that originality and for how well it's written. I can't recall another story that continues from a "dead end."

More specifically: I like the mysteries you're building up. I like reading how people's limited perspectives cause them to act differently and draw wrong conclusions without the revelations that surround Shirou's power as the main character. The characters feel true to what I know of canon, as though they're the canon characters acting in and reacting to these new circumstances—though, I've only seen the animes and read a lot of fanfiction at Beast's Lair and here, so take that with a grain of salt, I guess. I like the good grammar and mechanics, aside from your starting half your sentences with "and" as well as what I think is sometimes overuse of paragraph breaks. I like that plot progress has been made. I like that Shinji died; you did a good job of making me dislike him and feel disgusted by him. I rolled my eyes a lot at his superiority complex-driven inner monologues. (Incidentally, I was surprised Rider let him rape her. Is that canon?) I like that you explained the details of some things (I can't remember what, specifically) more clearly than I remember reading them explained before.

I'm curious about what Shirou's role will be later. I take it Avalon is healing him as much as it can? What happened to it, anyway? I'm also curious about all the mind/soul-melding between different characters. I started to think maybe everyone would be connected by the end. First, there's Sakura-Rider-Saber, then Sakura-Archer—which may or may not be separate from the triangle, then Shirou-Ilya(-Berserker).

There's most likely more that I'm forgetting, but hopefully the above will help you. This is definitely going in my favorites and follow lists!
Kolonist chapter 15 . 6/24/2016
Are you kidding me? You just give us the cliffhager of the year and will dissapear on another 2 yers? :(
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 15 . 6/23/2016
BRAVO great cliff hanger please update soon.
zeek17 chapter 15 . 6/22/2016
I don't remember Fate Zero, but did not Gilgamesh identified himself at that meeting of theirs?
Orfeo D. Knightwalker chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
One word, for both this chapter and this fanfic as a whole: superb.

...But that's not enough for a review, obviously, so let me elaborate on my thoughts.

I first read this story a little over a year ago with great enjoyment, having at first been fearful of a plot that killed off the original protagonist from the get go, but then delightfully surprised by the excellent story and writing I found. I feared the worst when I saw the amount of time since the last update, so I cannot express the immense relief and excitement I felt when I saw the new chapter come up two days ago. In fact, the excitement didn't die down until I had reread this chapter (twice) and then reread the whole fanfic from the beginning for good measure, but now my thoughts are finally in order enough to properly review it.

From the beginning of this fanfic, the aspect that's amazed me the most is