Reviews for The World Without
aciakatura chapter 1 . 3/11
Wow, this is an impressive story. I just binged it in the last few days if that says anything. Your writing is very good and I really like how you use tactics in the story,
Shironak chapter 15 . 1/30
To be fair, I disliked (And I still do) the premise. Shirou is my favorite character from the whole Nasuverse, maybe in pair with Touko Aozaki, so killing him from the very start made me look at this with less than good eyes.

However, the writing is just excellent, and you were able to make me like a fic in which Shirou's dead since the begging. So, congratulations to you, and I hope that you update soon.
Anon chapter 15 . 12/4/2017
Hi! I just want to say that this story is one that I occasionally come back to re-read, and honestly your way of describing things is amazing. I always end up immersed in your words. Even if I already know what's going to come next, this story never fails to evoke feelings within me as a reader. Reading this has been such a joy. Thank you for sharing your work!
guest2 chapter 15 . 11/28/2017
I keep coming back to reread this fic over and over again! Have been doing this for a good few years now, which is pretty rare for me.
I can't wait for the next update, but I know on your livejournal you mentioned an injury so please take it easy. As excited as I am, I wouldn't want an author hurting themselves more just to please their readers.
And to everyone who's wondering or calling this fic dead, it's not! :) Lunaludus has his livejournal account posted on his fanfiction page and he does update on how chapters are coming or if anything's getting in the way of updates. So for now, be patient and have hope!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2017
Never before have I felt more regret for reading a fic that is dead.
Dammit why did you make it so good?
Lord Tsuki chapter 15 . 10/22/2017
This story is excellent! I hope you'll come back to update it one day :)
xanothos chapter 15 . 8/10/2017
Graaaaah! Unlimited Raeg Works! I need moar! How could you leave us on such a cruel cliffhanger?!
Weapon Frayer chapter 10 . 7/24/2017
This has one of the best descriptions of any piece of literature I've ever had a chance to read.
Jupiter's Bull chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
I just caught up, and the story has been left here of all places. Holy shit. This has been an amazing ride, and that cliffhanger is gonna give me an ulcer. Please come back to this story. Just one more chapter!
Anyways, you are a very talented writer. You clearly know the nasuverse and have a knack for the characters. I appreciate all the work you've done and I hope you decide to continue. Thank you.
ezequiel.ayoroa chapter 15 . 7/14/2017
I've read hundred of FF about the gate Universe. Yours is one of the few that had characters acting exactly as they would.
I disliked your premise, but even then I became hooked. Took me a day to read them all and it ended in the best part.

I can't wait to see what both Shirous are going to do now!
Aria6 chapter 14 . 5/16/2017
I hope to see more of this story! I especially want to see what happens with Shirou. :)
Dragonjek chapter 14 . 4/23/2017
"It was impossible. He knew that. She had never asked or wished for his help, and even more than that, Shirou understood the state he was now in.
But he didn't care.
It was an absolute, predestined fact: Emiya Shirou would save Ilyasviel von Einzbern."

That right there just so perfectly encapsulates the identity Emiya Shirou that I was overcome by giggling glee just reading it. And it reminds me of my absolute favorite choice from the VN.
1.) Save Illya
2.) Save Illya
3.) Save Illya

Hm... I have a question. There's something I've been wondering about-Avalon. Yes, it was stored within Shirou, but it wasn't PHYSICALLY in his body. It was within [Emiya Shirou], and as long as his head is still alive then Avalon should still be there... especially considering that Shirou's got Unlimited Blade Works in his head. Although I wonder how much more distorted he's become, after all the shit that happened to him in this fic?
Orumon chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
Very well written. Pacing is nice and characterization is believable.
amimai002 chapter 15 . 12/18/2016
That was perfect!

I really do love this story, it gets the what if scenario just right, and doesn't contain any Shiro angst that makes most f/sn story a pain to read.
Dude chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
YOU DAMN RIGHT IS SENPAI! Nows your chance jump his bones and CLAIM HIM! Emiya Shirou Mark two is taner, meaner and bigger in every way! Open the way for the Sakura Matou Harem Route!